02

Asia

" Fuck !" I said feeling myself finna throw up before running to the bathroom.

" You ok?" India said coming to next to me holding my hair. I ain't even know she was here.

" Where you come from ?" I asked her.

" Since last night don't you remember?" She said and I shook my head no.

" We'll you called me from the party and I had to come and get you." She said and I nodded.

" You going to school today ?" she asked and I shook my head no.

........
1 week later

I ended up skipping school for the rest of the week because of me being sick.

I haven't spoke to nunu in days she been ignoring for some reason. So its just been me and India for some time now. We walked through school and seen everybody was pointing and laughing at me.

" Look y'all she back!"
" Girl she go outbad! "
" Thought she was innocent but she really a hoe"
" Might have to fuck next."
" she got a case now i feel bad."

" brandi what the fuck is goin on?" India said walking up to her friend.

" Y'all know that girl named Nunu right ?" She said and we nodded.

" She set up some girl at a party and recorded her fucking this dude. Matter of fact Lisa you got the vid right." The girl explained and the other girl pulled out her phone showing us the videos.

" My bad I didn't know that it was you." They both apologized looking at me. It was me and that guy fucking. I wanted to run and cry my eyes out in the bathroom. I was beyond embarrassed how could nunu do some lame ass shit like that ?

" do y'all know who that dude is?" I asked

" You don't know who that is ?" brandi asked surprised and I shook my head no.

" baby that's Ice brother Kese" she said and My heart dropped to my fucking ass.

" Stop lying !" I said feeling sick that nigga is old asf and he got bodies ! I ran to my class leaving everybody in the hallway laughing.

" look who finally showed up ! it's the girl who couldn't keep her legs closed." One of ice boys said whispering in my ear.

" can you please leave me alone!" I mumbled on the verge of crying.

" and if I don't ? What you gon do about it ? Tell yo momma and daddy?" He said and I started crying.

"girl what are you crying for?" ice said sitting next to me.

" nothing nigga just leave me the hell alone." I wiped my face pulling my hoodie over my
head.

" i'm just trynna check in you. see if you straight. It ain't my fault you got caught wit my brother." he said mugging me.

" aye where yo big headed ass friend at?" He asked recurring to Nunu.

" She not my friend." I rolled my eyes saying.