011

Asia POV

Today Is the day !! I'm so excited to find out the gender today!! Everybody is kinda busy today so i'm doing this thing solo.  Liyah's at work , Ice and indi are at school and quan been off the grid these days that I didn't even try it with him. 

" you ready to go baby?" I smiled down at my stomach. I can't wait til my baby start kicking! As soon as I walked outside I see Ice leaned up against the hood of the car.

" What you doin here ?" I asked squinting my eyes because of the sun.

" I came to drop you off at the doctors appointment! you think i'm about to miss the chance to give you a big ass I told you so when we find out the baby a girl." He said opening the door for me and I started dying laughing at him.

" dude your way too much !" I laughed and he got in the car driving off towards the doctors office.

" how you know my appointment was today ?" i asked turning my head towards him.

" it's all yo ass been talkin bout for the last few weeks." He shrugged but I knew he cared. I'm starting to see a lil soft side of Ice that I never expected but personally it's my favorite side of him.

" You excited?" He asked and I nodded my head fast as fuck !

" I am too twin !" He said then dapped me up then we did our handshake.

..........

" Just 5 minutes ago yo assess excited now you nervous ? calm down twin you gon be straight" he grabbed my hand and squeezed to stop me from shaking.

" im not nervous im just so excited." i smiled a smiled from ear to ear doing a little shake.

" Davis!" The nurse yelled so me and ice stood up along with another person in a hoodie making me stop.

" which one ?" I asked the nurse.

" oh i'm sorry ma'am Asia Davis" She smiled and I nodded walking towards her then stopping again once the person still moved forward with us again.

" We goin in or not ?" The nigga said then slid his hood off his face and I seen it was kese. I ain't even say nun I just turned to Ice and mugged him. Already knowing he had something to do with this. I didn't even look back at kese I just followed the nurse and still kept my excitement.

" the doctor will be with you shortly." She smiled and walked out. Once she left the room turned to pure silence.

" so....when you get outta jail ?" i asked deciding to break the silence on the room.

" last night" he said and I nodded.

" You been straight?" He asked looking up making eye contact with me and I nodded my head looking away. Once again it was nothing to talk about and the room fell silent.

" Since you here you wanna do a dna test ?" I asked and he nodded.

" Ms.Davis ! How are you !" The energetic doctor asked coming in.

" Excited and Jittery " I told her and she smiled at me.

" That's very rare for first time young moms . You aren't nervous in anyway?" She asked and I lied shaking my head no. She proceeded on and grabbed gel about to place it on my stomach.

" So I know this is the uncle from previous appointments, so is this another uncle ? or is this the father we've been waiting to see." The doctor asked and kese stayed quiet making me roll my eyes and answer anyways.

" Yes , He is the father " She smiled and nodding.

" So Is that thing we talked about going to be needed ?" She asked referring to the dna test and I nodded. I know it's probably crazy but I talk to my doctor about everything.

" Ok we'll get to that later with dad. But it looks like the baby is big and healthy , you ready for the big reveal momma ?" she asked and I nodded cheesing hard as hell.

" It's A.......girl !!! " she said and I started to cry. Ice was in the corner jumping up and down repeatedly saying ' I told you so !'. I might be trippin but I saw kese in the corner crack a lil smile.

" mom i already know what you want to know about the kicks and it should happen soon. Sometimes something special or new triggers them to kick but other than that they'll kick when they feel ready too." She said and I nodded.

" dad , since this is your first time with us , would you like to hear the heartbeat and get some pictures to take home ?" She asked kese again knowing he wasn't going to say anything.

" Fahso" He nodded then she played the heartbeat and I just watched him the whole time with no emotions just a small smirk. But at least it's something...

" Those pictures will be waiting for you at the front desk when your done with you sample. I'll see you later ms . davis!" I said and I nodded walking out of the room with both of them trailing me.

The doctor and kese walked a different direction and we waited until he came back. When he did he stopped at the front to grab his picture looked at it for a few seconds and smirked. Then put it in his pocket heading out the door behind me.

" You still gotta go to yo thing in a few minutes?" Ice asked and I nodded. He was talking about my photoshoot that I had in a few hours. Apparently amanda thinks I should do a shoot for a maternity clothing line and get some ideas for my own maternity shoot.

" you mind ridin wit kese ? i got sum to do real quick then i'll catch up wit you after , Ight ?" he said and I nodded getting in the car with kese then texting indi to distract me.

When he got in the car he sat there for a while watching me a lil bit. I wondered why we didn't even pull of yet but i ain't even say nun. Then he reached over buckling up my seatbelt for me. I guess that what he was waiting on because he hurried up and pulled off after that.

" what you want tah eat ?" he asked me and I looked up at all the restaurants he was passing by.

" umm ... ouuu chick-fa-la!" i pointed and he parked about to go in.

" What you want ?" he asked opening his door.

" a spicy chicken sandwich with fries and a fruit punch....please." i smiled.

" nah you getting a salad you can't be eating shit like dat." he said getting out the car and closing the door before i could even say something. He get on my fucking nerves!!!

This nigga gon come back and hand me a bag with food I wanted making me side eye him and he was laughing a lil bit.

" you welcome lil gurl !" he said and i laughed at him the diggin in to my food. I was hungry as hell but I had to stop when I felt kese hand on my stomach. I looked at him weird and kept eating ... i mean he is the father after all.

-♥️