04

2 weeks later

Asia

Aaliyah let me skip school and India been stayed with me the first week. School just really not on my mind right now, I'm more worried about my baby. I started modeling for the lady from Walmart . Her name Amanda and she's my unofficial , official manager. I'm not doing big things right now because of me being pregnant, but i have been modeling on instagram doing promos.

" bitch you lowkey glowing" India said and I looked down smiling. We was in the library for free period.

" Any more luck with...you know who?" she asked mumbling the last part and I shook my head no.

" Aaliyah told me he want a DNA test and we gotta wait till the baby born. So he ain't gon be around no time soon" I shrugged.

" You want me to run his ass over?" She whispered and I shook my head laughing.

" You too much !" I laughed but ended feeling myself throw up , So I ran to the bathroom. India came in locking the bathroom door so nobody could come in.

" How long you plan on hiding this?" She asked

" at least til I graduate, ion trust these folks." I said wiping my mouth.

" what about when you start to show? these hoodies ain't gon hide your big stomach babe" she said tugging on my hoodie.

" leave me and my hoodies the fuck alone !" I mugged her rubbing my stomach.

" aww look at my little stink getting big." she cooed rubbing my little pudge.

" you think it's a boy or girl ?" she asked

" I want a little boy" I smiled and she scrunched up her face up at me.

" a boy ? why not a girl ?" she asked.

" because I don't want another me" I said and she nodded.

" ready to go back?" she asked and I nodded finding my clothes.

" why y'all bitches had the door locked ?" a girl asked waiting in the hallway with Ice.

" We was trynna find wonderland , what you think bitch?" India snapped at the hoe.

" they was probably fuckin assum ?" Ice laughed.

" Yea nigga you wish." she rolled her eyes pulling me to the library behind her.

" Don't let them get to you Indi" I said

" It's not me it's them they just weird." She looked mad asf like she was ready to beat the shit outta someone.

" it's ok just leave it alone" I said grabbing her and walking back to the library.

......

" There he is" The nurse said pointing to the baby on the screen.

" he?" I asked happy

" Well technically we call them all he's until we know the gender" She said and I got sad. Please believe I want my little boy.

" how long will that be?" I asked

" Seeing that your about 8 weeks , so in 8 more weeks is when we'll know the gender." she explained.

" Looks like the baby is already a joyful one." the doctor said as the baby moved sound.

" aww" " finna make me cry already" Was all I heard before I saw Aaliyah and India crying.

" I thought I would be crying" I said mugging both of them.

" Well it looks like your baby is all healthy. Keep up the good work mom and we'll see you in a few weeks." The doctor smiled and we left.

" So Is it a boy or a girl ?" Quan asked when we got in his car.

" They said we gotta wait to find out." Man Quan face scrunched up so fast at me when I said that.

" Mane Them bitches be lying." He smacked his teeth and we all busted out laughing.

" Aww you want a baby , bae?" aaliyah asked quan.

" Hell nawl ! I want a niece" He said and aaliyah mugged him.

" I'm just playing bae not right now but sometime in the future" he kissed on her neck and lips all in front of me and india.

" must forgot we was back here." India laughed covering her eyes.

" Yea just keep your eyes closed" He said and aaliyah laughed pushing him off her.

" Where we going next?" Quan asked

" Home I'm sleepy"

......

Me and Indi was sitting in my room watching Euphoria

" you think nate like black girls?" Indi said and I busted out laughing.

" what bitch !? you can't even cap he kinda cute." She side eyed me and i looked away.

" see bitch he cute n you kno it !" she laughed pushing my shoulder .

" he ight , he ain't alat" I smirked

" You really ever pictured us like this ?" I asked her sitting up.

" i mean nah but it's something new." she shrugged sitting up next to me.

" thanks indi" I said holding her hand.

" you welcome bitch now let's keep watching dis fine white boy bless yo tv!" we both laughed. 

-♥️( short chapter my fault)