07

ASIA POV

" Asia face toward the side but tilt your head towards the camera."

" perfect !" the photographer said guiding me. Today Im at my first photo shoot today for an upcoming clothing brand. It's been going well so far and like It seems it's actually fun.

It's honestly been taking my mind off of all the shit that's been happening and what happened at school. When I tell you Aaliyah took her ass up to that school and raised hell !! Cussin' out all the teachers and the principal as to why they ain't do nothing about the situation.

As she should.

" Asia you did good" Amanda came over congratulating me and rubbing circles on my stomach.

" thanks amanda" I smiled.

" best you did great !" india said coming on the side of amanda and hugging me.

" how do you feel?" she asked and i just started smiling.

" I don't really have a feeling for It i'm just happy to get out of my shell and do something new." she  just nodded understanding.

" would you like to see the pictures ?" the photographer asked and I nodded fast as hell.

" red makes me look sexy!" i blushed

" it's crazy what a little bit of make up can do to a girl." I said seeing how I look hella different with make up on.

" you wanna go get lunch after dis best?" Indi asked and I nodded checking my phone. I checked my Instagram seeing I had a inbox from Ice....What could this nigga possibly want wit me?

frozone.ice: Aye you got time ta talk tmr ?

aasiaa._:  For ?