020

Asia POV
A few weeks later

" c'mon stink you ready to go to your auntie's house ?" i cooed picking journee up out of her bassinet and placing her into her carrier.

" You look so pretty stinky ?" I smiled at her buckled up it her seat even thought she was sleep.

Lately it's been kinda tough because of me being a first time mom and all but kese has been there for both me and the baby not even missing a day.

Journee is such a happy and smiling baby ! she's filled with so much joy and she's always smiling.
She act just like her dad and act like her dad. They both of goofy it don't make no sense.

Journee is completely in love with her daddy , He spoils the hell out of her. She cannot go to sleep without hearing the sound of his voice. She refuses to go to sleep if i try.

I've finally finished school with honors and my diploma. Once journee is older I'll think about going to college. But as of right now I'm looking for a small job to help save money for tuition.

" Alright let's roll" I said with her in one hand and the keys in the other. But as soon as I opened the front door kese mama was standing on the front porch like she was about to knock on it or something.

" umm kese is not home right now" i said covering journee up so she wouldn't see her but still proceeding to close the front door bumping her regardless if she's in my way or not.

" I didn't come to see him , I came to see you and my grand daughter" she said and I scrunched up my face.

" why ?" I asked confused.

" because I want to have a relationship with my grandchild and if that means clearing things up with you then i guess" she said and I still kept my mug on my face.

" I thought your one and only chance was clear when we first met" I said walking to the car brushing past her.

" I know and I'd like to apologize and I want to act like a civilized adult and be in my
granddaughters life." She said and I just stood there wondering what happened to the weird bitch ?

" since i'm feeling nice i'll let you come with us but if you try something you'll have to hear from your son." I shrugged closing the door once i buckled journee in.

" Ok" she said before getting in the back beside journee. I watched her carefully through the mirror as I drove just in case.

She tickled and kissed all on journee face causing my baby to do what she usally does....smile. nothing ever phases her i swear.

" she such a happy baby just like how markese was" she said and I sat blank faced. Since when was markese a happy person ?

" we talking about the same person?" I asked and she started laughing. " Yea my baby's weren't always hard asses. They was mommas boys and sweethearts til they let the money , hoes and drugs get in they head. I lost my boys ever since then." She explained kinda sad with a fast mood swing.

Now I know why she acted like that towards me. She's just a mother who wanted the best for her sons and Young girl at that trying to trap her son Is a big red flag.