026

Asia POV
3 more months later

" Hello ?! Anybody home ?" A voice booms from the front door.

" Titi !" journee squealed running towards the door seeing my best friend keema come through the door.

" Hey nene bear" She picked journee up kissing all over her face.

" Your about to be one years old journee pooh! you excited ?! "she jumped up with journee on her her hip giggling.

" hey girl" she said when she saw me and kissed my cheek.

" hey pooh" I said kissing her cheek.

Me and Keema met at the hospital. She works there and she noticed me continuously staying over night with Kese. So she would come in and take care of me.

We ended up talking and get to know each other . Me not knowing she was only 2 years older than me. But from then on our we've been getting closer as the days go by.

" What and who you getting all cute for ?" She asked and I smirked to the side.

" My man" I smiled saying and she smirked and started sticking her tounge out.

" ouu what y'all got planned ?" She asked sitting down on the couch with journee beside her fucking up some animal crackers.

" Ummmm I just invited him over to just hang with me and journee for the day. We probably gonna watch movies and play games i guess." I shrugged continuing to clean up. 

" I'm really happy for you girly! I'm proud to see you getting out of your shell and your happy again." She pouted reaching out and holding my hand. 

" I'm proud of myself...." I sighed squeezing her hand.

" I've been meaning to ask how have you two been lately ?" she asked turning her head following me with every movement as I continued to clean. 

" Good Honestly... He's sweet , Nice , Respectful and he's so Passionate. I could see us really moving up in our relationship." She just nodded her head. 

" That's good ,  But now that you got yours I need to get mines ! Single ain't the move anymore !" She mugged just talking about it making me laugh. 

" It's ok gurl your somebody out there waiting on you, I promise." I said and she nodded. 

" What time is he coming ?"she asked making me look down at my watch.

" Umm in about 15 minutes." I shrugged and she hopped up kissing journee forehead and hugging her. 

" Then I need to get going! Love you girl call me tomorrow" I just waved back watching her walk out the door and into her car.

Like 10 more minutes after that the door bell rang. I was most likely him. " Wassup Baby" My New Boyfriend Demetrius smiled at me coming through the door. 

" hey" I hugged him before he placed a few kisses on my cheek. 

" metri !" journee ran over to him smiling as he reciprocated her energy picking her up and kissing all over face.

" I'm sorry I wasn't at the doctors when you got your shots but I still bought you a present for being a big girl ." he said and she instantly got even more excited. 

Me and Demetrius met in the hospital when I was with kese. He had just lost his mother to cancer and wasn't able to move on. He would do the same thing i did too kese.

One day Keemun convinced me to get fresh air and I had been seeing him in the hallways a lot so I invited him to come with me. We talked and kept in contact then ended up becoming friends. Then over the weeks more than friends. 

Even thought we haven't had sex he understands that I'm not all the way over kese. 

" So what movie we watching today ?" He asked placing journee on his lap and pulling his arm over my shoulder. 

" MOANA !!" Journee yelled dancing a little making us both laugh.

" moana it is then princess" he laughed grabbing the remote and cutting it on.

Sitting back and watching how good Demetrius is with Journee made me really happy but still sad at the fact that Kese couldn't experience these moments with her himself. 

I really miss kese ....

- heyy yall 👋🏾( sorry i took a lil break
but i'm back now )