027

Kese POV

" baby.....baby ! baby wake up ?!" I wake up seeing asia over me shaking me trying to wake me up.

" c'mon bae wake up and come downstairs" She kissed my lips before getting out the bed and running out the door and going downstairs.

I look around and see myself in a unfamiliar bedroom. I stand up and go towards the window seeing a big ass balcony. It was cars on cars on cars parked in a driveway gated by a big as gate.

I walked in the balcony and noticed that I was in a mansion.....Since when I got this much money?

I went back in da house to find Asia to see what was going on. But I instantly smelled some breakfast. I walked downstairs seeing asia standing in the kitchen waiting on me.

" Go ahead and sit down bae." she grabbed my hand leading me to the couch.

" Asia who house is this ?" I asked and she instantly started laughing at me.

" It's ours crazy." She smiled kissing my cheek and I nodded. She waved somebody over and I see a little girl coming around the corner with a tray full of food.

" Happy birthday daddy" She smiled placing the tray in my lap. I kept looking at the lil girl and noticed that she was journee but just older.

" thank you luvbug" I smiled and seen a pregnancy test hidden inside a napkin and looked over at Asia who was smiling rubbing a small pudge on her stomach . " Happy birthday bae" she smiled.

I couldn't bring myself to eat anything cuz i was in so much shock so I just sat there trynna process everything that was going on . " what's wrong daddy ? you don't like it ? " Journee asked pouting like she was about to cry.

" Nah princess i love it , something just don't feel right"I sighed placing the tray down and pulling journee in my lap.

" what don't feel right ?" Asia questioned confused.

" This...Us...the house...the baby... it all seem fake" I sighed and journee started laughing.

" what's funny baby." I laughed nervous and confused.

" You daddy you being silly...of course this is fake. You're dead." She kept laughing causing asia to join in with her.

" W-what ?" I questioned putting journee down and standing up looking around as the room started to spin.

" peek a boo daddy." i turn seeing journee with a gun pointed at me.

" bye bye baby" asia waved and then

BANG !

I woke up jumping out my sleep reaching trying to get the nurses attention.

" Ohh My- I'm sorry sir here"the nurse said handing me a cup of water.

" preciate it" i managed to rasp out.

" how are you feeling sir ?" a doctor came in and asked. 

" umm i'm sore but it ain't nun." I shrugged trying to sit up.

" um gladys contact patient 105's emergency contacts...please" she yelled out the door before coming back in.

" woahhh slow down please sir you have a full recovery ahead of you" she said trying to get me to lay back down.

" Ma'am i'm pretty sure 3 bullets don't take that long to recover from." I slightly laughed.

" sir you were shot by more than 3 bullets...more like 10." she said and I sat up even more confused as fuck.

" wait .... holon how long i been out ?" i asked curious.

" 5 months sir" she said and I everything became quiet. I drained out everything that i heard. 5 months ? Where journee at ? Why asia ain't here ?

" Sir you are a very lucky man. We've never seen anyone with what injuries you upheld at the same time." I heard the nurse say but i had no words coming out of my mouth.

" you finally up my boy ?" Quan came in the room with Ice behind him.

" Wassup fam" I smiled dapping him up and hugging brother who sensitive ass was crying.

" man cutt it out!" I laughed saying to ice.

" Thought yo ass was dead" he got up wiping his tears and laughing. 

" Legends never die." I smiled and both of them shook they heads. 

" it's good to have you back man forreal." quan said and I nodded my head.

" where everybody at ?" I asked and they looked at each other and shrugged. 

" we don't know" they said laughing.

" what my babies been up to ?" I asked and they both hesitated before answering my question.

" what ?" i asked laughing at they facial expressions.

" asia got a new dude" was all i heard and I instantly saw red.

- yo !