012

Asia POV

" you been having cravings ?" Kese asked me and I nodded my head. I decided I wanted to get out the house lately since it was beautiful outside. Also we having a gender diner at his house since it's big. So he picked me up and drove me around since he called me when I was about to leave the house.

Me and him had been getting closer and closer by the day. It was kinda surprising considering he still thinks the baby isn't his. But he's a really cool and caring person.

"I been wanting Oreos and Peanut butter, Sometimes ice cream too." he scrunched up his face in disgust and I laughed. I really do crave a lot of things but that I want the most.

" what it's good" I shrugged and he shook his head pulling up to his house. We had been out all morning and I started getting sleepy so I wasn't bothered.

" You talked to quan lately ?" I asked him and he he got out the car then came around helping me out.

" Yea nigga ain't been right since." He shook his head. I wish I could say the same about liyah. She was miserable without quan. She's hasn't been here self since everything went down between them two.

" I really hope they get back together..." i sigh going thru the groceries and putting them in his fridge for liyah to come over and cook later.

" For somebody who live alone and barley be at home your house is really nice" I said and he just mumbled a 'yea'.

" you about to go ?"i asked and he mumbled again this time saying 'nah' then walking off into another room.

I forgot to mention his bi-polar moods swings. One minute he's nice then the next he's nonchalant. Their on and off all the time any time of day. It's aggy and a waste of energy so I just ignore him for the time being.

" Well ok then" I nodded walking around the house confused and lost. This being my first time at his house I would've thought he would've given me a tour but I guess I'll get it later.

Eventually I got tired so I made myself kinda comfortable laying down on the couch with a cover from the dryer and lots of pillows then played HBO Max and watched cartoons. Soon enough I closed my eyes to sleep.

But someone had other plans and decided to lift me up and carry me somewhere else. I opened my eyes seeing kese with a bunt in his mouth and he was taking me upstairs.

" Why you move me I had got comfortable?" I asked and he didn't answer just lightly placed me on a bed then took the blunt out his mouth to speak.

" You don't need to be sleeping on no couch." He said sternly before walking out and coming back with a whole bunch of pillows. Then gave me a big cover before sitting in the edge of the bed by the window lighting his blunt.

My eyes got heavy once again and I fell asleep comfortably.

......

" omg nooooo !!!" I cried hearing a rip in the cute dress I was going to where. Me being pregnant has had my emotions all over the place and I was always emotional and dramatic about everything.

" It looks so ugly now " I cried bending down in front of the mirror crying in my hands.

" shawty why is you crying?" kese asked coming in the room. I really haven't been talking to him since I woke up from my nap because of his previous bipolar behavior.