021

Asia Pov
5 months later 👩‍👧

" Is that my stinka butt ?" i asked seeing journee in Aaliyah arms as she opened to door for me. I had to work so journee had been spending time with her auntie and uncle.

" Mommy missed you tinka" I said grabbing her and kissing all on her cheeks.

" Hey sis" I said kissing her cheek and giving her a side hug too.

" what's been up with you?" she asked and I shook my head.

" I just started taking online courses , I've been looking for a apartment for me and journey. That house just being back to many emotions and memories. It's hard to move on while living in that house at the same time." I explained and she nodded.

" I think he would want you to keep it" She said and I sighed nodding.

" how is he?" I asked her

" he's ok , he just started his new business. He got quan working with him and me helping him
put everything together like decor and shit." she said and I noddy

"but he come over here all the damn time lookin for you and journee." I just started laughing.

" i know his ass text me all the time asking bout me and journee" I said

" I think it's time for you to give him a chance to
explain" She suggested.

" i know I feel bad keeping journee from him
this whole time" I said , these past 5 months I had that fuck everybody mentality and I ain't been around nobody.

" Apparently he got some going on wit that nunu chick." she brought up and I broke my neck fast as hell.

" say on god !" I said and she nodded.

" her ass be wit his ass all the time. Every time me and quan go over kese other house she always there , sitting on the couch look like a hobo." She said and I shook my head.

" You and india talked yet ?" she asked and I shook my head no fast as fuck.

" she ain't even tried to text nor call me." I shrugged.

" I think she going through shit , Kese told me her and Ice broke up." my eyes went wide and I looked at her with disbelief.

" You forreal ?" I asked and she nodded.

" They started arguing real bad after he found out that she fucked kese." she explained. I just was shaking my head like damn. I mean I would be mad too not gon lie.

" I kinda feel bad. But at the same time she sat in my face listened to me talk about this nigga meanwhile she don took his ass down before." I shook my head thinking bout it.

" But be forreal , If she would've told you it would've made it seem like she's bitter or trynna be funny. Plus it was a minute ago so it don't matter." Aaliyah explained but talking about it only pissed me off more.

I got an idea so I stood up and grabbing journee stuff, saying my goodbyes then went to the door about to leave.

" Aye don't do nun stupid" she said and I flashed her a quick smile and blew a kiss before driving off.