014

Asia POV
2 months later

" Keseee !! Hurry up I gotta pee and we gotta take pictures in a minute ! " I said knocking on the door of the bathroom waddling and hopping.

" my bad lil mama gon head!" He said holding the door for me then closing it behind me and sitting on the toilet watching me pee.

" You so weird !" i mugged him as he laughed. Y'all my baby daddy is so fine ! Seeing him being in daddy mode is such a turn on.

Over these past weeks he's really changed. He's around more often, he's always checking in on me , he makes sure i'm good at all time...it's just warms my heart to see him like that. He also flirts a little bit and be getting a lil touchy but I ain't complaining.

" You ready to take these pictures ?" He asked and I nodded wiping myself then flushing the toilet and washing my hands. Looking at myself in the mirror I checked my makeup. I had A little some going on not to much.

" I look good ? and be honest" I said doing a 360 with the outfit and everything.

" You look ight" he said and I started to cry a lil because I thought I looked really pretty , I guess not. Once he realized I started to cry he pulled me into a hug and started rubbing my stomach and back.

" You really think I look just ight ?"

" I'm sorry I made you cry, You look sexy mama!" He kissed my forehead, cheek and then the corner of my lips.

" You really think so ?" I asked sniffling wiping my face and he wiped a few tears that still fell as he nodded.

" Thanks baby daddy" I said hugging him back. 

" It's just daddy but you welcome." He said and I yanked my head back looking at him crazy before I bust out laughing.

" I'm dead ass serious now c'mon" He hopped of the counter and smacked my ass walking out. He did not have to do that shit It hurtled like fuck !!

" Alright y'all ready ?" The photographer which so happened to be Jaeon asked. He practically begged me to practice his photography on me for my shoot.

I looked over and seen Kese take out his grills and Take his beanie off and he actually looked way more fine then before.

" What ? I already know I look fresh and fine yeen gotta tell me." He said dusting his shoulders off making me laugh at him.

" Good saves me the embarrassment...youn like me like that anyways." I shrug walking towards the set mumbling the last part.

" Ok we'll do the white background first since y'all wore the black fits first." he said and we nodded. He gave us Directions and told us what poses he wanted us to do. 

" Alright sit in the chair and friend you stand up in front of him while he kissed your stomach said and we. doses getting into position. 

" Alright now go change into the white outfits while I change the background." Jaeon instructed and we went into the bathroom to change.

" Who said I ain't like you on that level mama ?" Kese asked me and I shrugged continuing time get dressed. But Kese stopped me by grabbing my neck turning me around and placed a sweet lil sloppy kiss on my lips.

" I do like you that way. You just don't see it" He smirked brushing his thumb across my chin before heading out the bathroom.

" Oh my god ! He is so confusing !!" I semi yelled once the bathroom door closed then I walked out behind him.

" You look good fran" Jaeon said before coming up to me and fixing my hair a little. Playing with it until he saw it perfect for the picture.

" Ight dats enough" Kese said and he garbed my hand pulling me behind him on to the setting. Me amd Jaeon looked at each other. Jaeon laughed but I got mad to know he was still jealous.

" What your problem?" I asked standin on front of him as he sat on the chair from the recent pictures.

" Nun ion like all dat funny shit he doing with the touching you and shit." He said wrapping his arms around my stomach and kissing my belly then laid his head on my stomach.

" he was just fixing my hair , what's wrong with him doing that ?" I said and He popped his head up to look at me crazy just to return the same look back from me.

" So you finna act like that nigga don't like you ?" He smacked his teeth still looking at me sideways then looked at jaeon mugging him.  This nigga gotta be kidding me. 

I grabbed his chin and turned his face towards me so I had his attention. " Baby daddy....Jaeon Is Gay !" I said looking at him when all seriousness and that just made him twist his face at me more as if I was lying nor some shit. 

" Jae !!! You wanna fuck after this ?" I asked and I felt kese grip on me get tighter making me roll my eyes and smack my teeth. 

" Now we both know I don't swing that way...But you is fine fran" He shrugged and continued playing with his camera. I looked down at kese and his laughing and shit.

" that ain't fucking funny ! You get on my nerves " I roll my eyes slapping him upside the head and walking off.

" Hit me again see If I won't embarrass yo ass !" Kese said quickly standing up behind me gripping my waist and saying in my ear. Oh yea he playing too much he know I get horny fast.

" Alright so wit on the ground and Kese you looking over fran shoulder holding her stomach. Fran you looking straight at the camera with a model face." He said and we nodded sitting down.

" They came out great ! y'all wanna see?" We both nodded kese got up first before helping me up.

( use your imagination please )

" I love em!"

- ♥️