05

Kese

3 months later

" aye girl why you always starting shit with a nigga?" I yelled at Mya ass who keep fucking tryna argue wit me.

" because yo dumb ass think it's fuckin cute to hang around n flirt wit fucking young ass girls then come fuck me like shit cool assum" She mugged gettin in my face.

" say mya get out my fucking face" I said so i won't slap the shit outta ha ass.

" what you can't handle the truth ? tryna stop you from looking stupid ! I damn near take care of yo ass and help you out but this how you treat me nigga ? you really a sorry accuse of a nigga." she rolled her eyes and went upstairs.

" and get the fuck out bitch !" she yelled before slamming the door. I ain't never been one to beg so I got the fuck on.

" she'll be back when she want some dick." I laughed to myself

I got in my car searched through all my contacts seeing who I was finna call n chill wit. I seen that nigga quan name. I'd be lying if I say I ain't miss my nigga man. I ain't talked to him since shit went down at his crib wit his girl. I said fuck it and pulled up on my momma n lil brudda.

" wassup ma" I said walking into the house.

" hey baby where you been?" She said kissing my cheek. She was in the kitchen throwing the fuck down.

" around , wea Ice?" I asked looking around

" In the garage wit y'all friends , you stayin for dinner?" she asked and I nodded going downstairs to the basement.

" Yo!!" Ice said when he seen me.

" wassup" I said dapping him up and dapping everybody else.

" wha been goin wit cha bruh?" Ice low eyed me handing me the blunt.

" same ole same ole." i shrugged

" Aye man why y'all bad asses ain't in fucking school ? need to be learnin sum" I brought up and they all smacked they teeth.

" mane fuck school! Why da fuck yeen ain't at work nigga ?" he asked trynna be funny assum.

" nigga wherever I go the money follow fool !"

" heard ya , what bout that nigga quan ain't heard from that nigga in a min" I just mugged passing the blunt back.

" what da fuck don happen ni ?" one of ice friends asked.

" stupid shit bout some hoe" I shrugged rolling my eyes getting on my phone going to IG. Then my DM's to try to get my dick wet today.

" mane if y'all don't fuck n duck that hoe ! y'all kno wassup" Ice smacked his teeth looking at me sideways. 

" it ain't even like that , hoe saying she pregnant" everybody mouth got wide and they all started laughing.

" Again nigga ?"

" what dis is like da 6th hoe that said dat!"