023

Asia POV😏

" I gotchu ma ma don't hide"

" Open dem legs!" he whispered trying to ouch my legs apart. I was scared of what he'll think but  he just kept smiling and grinning. He pulled my panties down and instantly started smirking.

" she so pretty ma ma" he growled and bent down kissing my pearl making my body jerk up. 

" lay down and relax ma ma" he smiled pushing me back down by my chest.

" You too pretty to be hiding from daddy!" Kese mumbled kissing everywhere before he went to work on me. His slurps and My moans was the only thing you heard. 

He rubbed my pearl a few more times before slipping two fingers inside me. I grabbed his wrist to get him to slow down , but he was too strong.

" Markeseeee pleaseeee" I begged but he ignored me.

" You gon keep hiding from daddy ?" He and I shook my head head feeling myself about to cum.

" unt unt don't come yet." he said slapping my pussy before pulling his pants down and letting his manhood fly out.

Looking at it I instantly got scared. Mind you I was intoxicated the first time , So I don't remember. He snatched off the rest of my clothes too leaving us both naked.

" Tell me if it hurt ma ma " I just nodded because i felt like i couldn't speak as i felt him slide in.

" go slow baby " I said and he nodded kissing my neck and lips. he started to go in and out slowly but it was still hurting a few tears fell before I could stop them from falling.

Kese noticed so he placed a deep kiss on my lips helping the pain go away. I broke away from the kiss due to him placing his thumb on my clit and rubbing it at a face pace still giving me deep and fast strokes.

My moans started to get louder and louder. I thought about the neighbors so I covered my mouth to quiet down.

" unt unt ! lemme hear you !" he said snatching my hands away.

" FUCCCKKKK KESEE!" I damn near yelled before gripping on his arms as he continued to stir my guts.

" i'm cumming !" I moaned feeling a knot in my stomach.

" CUM " he groaned and I came as over his dick.
he pulled his dick out then started jerking it. I jumped up and brought my face to his shaft before Putting it in my mouth.

" Gon head do yo thang ma ma" he as I took his whole shawty in my mouth. It was my first time but i felt like I knew what I was doing since i had him curling up his toes and moaning like a bitch.

" I'm finna nut bae let up !" He said pushing my up but I wouldn't budge I kept working until I felt his warm nut slide down my throat.

He brought my face up by my chin. Then placed a sloppy kid on my lips.

" don't hide from me no mo pretty girl "

———-/////.........

" Keseeeee" i whined as he played the game. I was tired , cramping and I wanted to cuddle!

" is yo daddy ignoring me ?" I mugged asking journey but she ignored me too playing with her toys.

" baeeee!" yes we established after the other night that we are in a relationship. He is mine and I am his.

" yes ma ma" he took the headphones off and pausing the game before turning around and looking at me.

" i'm cold can I get the cover ? " I asked and he looked at me crazy before smacking his teeth grabbing the cover which was on the side of him.

" hea , you need sum else ?" he asked and I shook my head no. He kissed me on my head , cheek and pecked my lips before going back to his game. 

" You wanna lay with mommy stink?" I asked journey seeing she was reaching towards me.  I sat up grabbing her and laid her across my chest. 

" unt unt don't go to sleep ! you like to stay up all night when you do that. " I said tickling her making her sit up. I grabbed my i pad and played youtube giving it to her to keep her up. 

Once I fully laid down and got comfortable It was 3 big ass knocks at the front door. " Kese !" I said hoping he heard it. But he didn't so the person continued to knock loud.

" mannnnn i'm coming !" I smacked my teeth walking to the door opening it just to reveal nunu ole delusional ass muggin.

Before I could even slam the door this hoe gon run through the door and over to kese tapping his shoulder. 

" wassup baby- What da fuck!?" he backed up mugging once he realized it was nunu. 

" nah you was right the first time bae. Now what's this I hear about you being In a relationship with dat bitch and not me ?". She crossed her arms hopping to find an answer.

" bitch we been over fuck is you on ?! now get the fuck out foe you piss me off. " He smacked his teeth putting his headset back on. 

" Ummm....no sir we not that was never established!" She yanked the headset off down near finna break em. 

" you know what" he groaned rolling his eyes. " nunu , me and you are OVER ! we not together no more stop showing up at my crib ! stop talking slip about my girl ! And have respect for yo self and get another nigga !" He said sighing like he was tired of her bull shit.

" I fucking hate you KESE I swear !"she yelled in his face before running out the door bumping into me on the way out as well.

" i'm sorry" he said and i nodded walking over kissing his cheek then hugging him not really wanting to argue with him.

" so i'm yo girl now ?" i leaned back asking and he nodded.

" been that since yo ass was laying up in my
crib." he said.

" i don't know bout you gotta ask me first" I said crossing my arms. He nodded before getting on one knee holding my hand.

" Asia Davis , will you be my gurl ?" he asked and i looked over at journey.

" what you think tooda ?" I turned asking joirnee and she smiled.

" but if we do it stay between me and you since I still ain't legal."

" I'll take dat as a yes"

- ♥️