Chapter 8

MONSTER P.O.V.

Damn girl! I smiled slapping Alissa ass as she got off of me. I couldn't wait to bus this nut. She climbed on top of me kissing my neck. "You missed daddy!" I asked grabbing her by her neck.

Of course! She smiled.

Suck my dick than and show me. She slowly pulled my dick out rubbing it up and down kissing my neck getting me hard before she slithered down and started suckin my dick. I pulled her hair back taking a puff of my blunt pushing her head deeper down on my dick. I exhaled the smoke and sat my blunt down.

I pulled her up and bent her over the bed putting my condom on. My phone started ringing and without looking I answered it thinking it might of been one of the guys. I slid in shorty and was hitting her shit.
"Hello" I said answering mid stroke.

He walked out on Ja'Kari! Queen said which who was on the other line.

Dude I'm tellin you fuck that Nigga. Queen you can't make nobody be a dad! I said annoyed slowing my strokes down.

I know but I just want my baby to grow up with a dad.

He is and will. I'm there for him and take care of him right!

Yeah! But...

Yo arch yo fuckin back and stop playing with me. I said to shorty pushing her back down. I forgot I was on the phone for a second.

Did I call at a bad time? Queen asked catching my attention again.

Yeah kinda ima hit you back in a min. Wait what my son doing?

He sleeping um just call me later. She said before hanging up. I through my phone to the side and started beating shorty shit up. Fuck this pussy was feeling good. I pulled out and nutted on her ass.

I went into her bathroom and cleaned myself up. When I came out she was laying there still half dead. I put my sweats on and grabbed my shit to leave out.

You gone come lock the door?

No close it my legs hurt! She giggled through her tiredness. When you make a bitch cum back to back that shit drains her.

I left some money on the dresser go get your hair done ight! I smacked her on the ass and left out her house. Me and Alissa been fuckin around for a min. That was my lil bitch!

I grabbed my phone calling Queen back as I headed over to my trap. "Hello!" She said answering annoyed.

Ight now what was you saying an Shìt? I questioned pulling into my parking spot.

It don't even matter! She said sounding sad.

What's wrong? You tired?

No, what you was doing fuckin?

Uhh yeah! (Queen loved but hated that I didn't lie. I was a very blunt person you was either gone take it or love it.) ima Nigga I got needs Queen! I said rolling up some more weed.

Well you could of waited until you was done to answer my call.

Why? It could of been important!

Whatever dude I'll call you back!

What you gotta attitude for?

Nothing! Bye! She said pissed than hung up the phone.

I know for a fact Queen liked me. She showed it in her body language and the way she talked. The way her face get lit up when she talks to me or when she sees me. She's so attracted to me mentally, physically, and emotionally. And I completely feel the same way about her. I know she could easily come into my world and fuck my whole life up. She's probably pissed cause we kissed when I left and now I'm fuckin on some bitch.
Look I know how this new born just had a baby ima want my family shit go. I'm not hurting my feelings in the process when eventually she's gonna wanna make it work with him and they kid. I just don't got time for that or a relationship right now. I rather just keep doing what we been doing and that's chilled and talkin as best friends.

I lit my blunt and started to smoke. Smoking took all my pain away and made me so numb.