Chapter 76

I swear i was not going to put any more updates on here or finish any books. But the people who actually do enjoy my books i thank y'all from the bottom of my heart. I just got 1.5Million reads on Bestfriends! In honor of that i will be finishing every book i started i owe y'all that. Thank you so much for reading my books i love you guys and I appreciate you all so much thank you!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🫶🏾

_________________
Alissa P.O.V.

I paced back and fourth biting the side of my nails. My head had a million and one things going through it. I heard a knock at the door that made me jump. I looked out the window first before i went to answer it. I opened it to be met with Monster. I instantly through my arms around his waist and met my tears come out.

What's wrong? You good? He asked holding my face up. I shook my head no and he led me to my livingroom. I couldn't stop crying. "Talk to me what's up Lis?" He asked more sternly.

He found me!

Who? Who found you?

Cornell! Carnell found me...what am I going to do Monster?

Yo chill for a min what happened exactly?

When I was in jail I got cool with this bitch name Star not knowing that Cornell told all his bitches about me and she betrayed me once she got out. I seen her earlier today and she was so ready to fight me and called Cornell in front of me. He said he was only two blocks away and I tried to get up out of there but he pulled up. He seen me and pulled his gun out. I ran Monster I ran so fast I forgot my car. I just wanted to get the fuck out of there. I said through my tears.

Look your in the house now and your safe. I can stay for a little while than I have to go. But your safe Alissa. Just last low. Change your hair, put contacts in, and the way you dress.

He's not going to stop until he kills me. You said you'll always protect me!

And I am! But I also have kids and a wife to make it back home to everyday as well.

Monster for one second can you stop bringing her up! I'm dealing with something and that's all you can think about! Do I really not matter to you any more? You said you loved me would protect me and all what was the point of you helping out my situation if this was how your going to end up.

Forget it just leave! Just leave!

I pushed him towards the door and he opened it. I started to bus out crying cause I really was all alone now. He pulled me into hugging him.

I'm sorry Lis!