Chapter 62

Queen! Queen! Queen! Yonna yelled running through the house.

I'm in the baby room. I yelled back.

Bitch! Look at this shit here! She said out of breath as she finally reached me.

What? I asked confused as she handed me her phone.

"Tune in! Tune the fuck innnnn!!! Yeah cause what bitches got me fucked up yeah read the caption!" Halo yelled into her phone screaming. I pressed the screen and she was live the caption was "That Bitch Queen Dae!" I looked up at Yonna and she she had her lips twisted.

"Yeah cause bitches think shit sweet! How many viewers I got...82! Oh yup yeah come on everybody Tune the fuck in!"

"Ight so boom let me fuckin tell y'all. For all y'all who don't know Micah is my man! We been together for a min we got a baby together! A daughter so cute! This my baby right here! (She held the baby in the camera!)  me and Micah was on a lil break or whateva and he started creeping with the help! YALL KNOW QUEEN FUCKIN DAE This bitch get pregnant by my man!!!! My man!!! And it's still Questionable because she started fuckin with some nigga from New York like instantly yall. Okay so boom whatever the case is my man was not fuckin with her during her pregnancy didn't do shit for that baby said he wasn't doing shit until he got a dna test. Y'all how about we had our babies on the same exact day and the same time! Y'all know my man was with me while I had our daughter this bitch had the nigga she was fuckin with. Now if this bitch got a nigga why she so worried about mine stalking him and everything! Y'all my man wanted to get his son or whatever this bitch moved to New York so he goes to go get him cause she keeping him away from him and shit with her weird ass got the other nigga playing daddy to his son. THIS BITCH QUEEN PUT MY FUCKIN MAN IN JAIL ON GOD WHEN I SEE THAT BITCH QUEEN ITS UP, ITS FUCKIN UP BITCH I SWEAR TO GOD IM BEATING YO ASS BITCH! Yeah okay I'll be in New York next week cause my man got court so what's up! When I see that bitch I'm swinging! And I fuckin bet my man get his son to bitch!"

Yo I swear to god Yonna I will kill this bitch like this is it! Let me see this bitch and I swear it's up! She think it's up when she see me naw! I will thrash this bitch AGAIN!

Who you gone beat up? Monster asked coming in the room as he was walking past.

This bitch Halo! She all on live talking about me bad bae making it seem like I put Micah in jail for no reason and shit he clearly been lying to her delusional ass.

Man I'll shoot that bitch, she better watch it for her baby be motherless just like it's fatherless.

I already beat her ass once like how many times I gotta beat her bum ass!

You way to good for that bitch she a bum living off that Nigga mommy and daddy money and since he in jail she ain't gone have shit! You husband a whole billionaire so that makes you a billionaire that bitch couldn't fuck with you if she tried! Ignore that bitch! He said kissing me than walking out the room.

Period okay Mrs. Billionaire!!!!

Ya feel me what my man said! I laughed. "But seriously Yonna I will really hurt this bum ass bitch!"