Chapter 15

MONSTER P.O.V.

I opened the door to Queen house and it was dark and quiet. Her and the baby must of been sleep. I kicked my shoes off at the door and went upstairs.

She was laying in the bed sleep. Ja'Kari wasn't in his bassinet or in the bed with her. I was annoyed cause I missed my lil mans and he wasn't here.

I started to kiss her neck softly and she started to wake up a bit. "Mmmm stop!" She moaned.

Wake up! I said kissing her between kisses. Her eyes popped open and she sat straight up like she was scared.

What's wrong with you!? I asked stepping back some.

You scared the hell out of me.

You must be getting kissed on in yo sleep by a different Nigga if I scared you.

Monster no! I thought I was dreaming.

Yeah ight! Where the baby?

With his dad, he'll be back tomorrow. She said yawning.

Of course! I licked my lips and sat on the bedS

What are you doing here? I thought you wasn't coming for another two weeks.

I wasn't but I missed y'all so I came a bit early but uh seeing how he's always with his sperm donor now I can't even see him!

Don't do that!

Do what?

That what your doing! He is his father and he has the right to see him!

Okay!

Okay what?

Okay meaning I'm not gone argu wit yo ass. You good!

This ain't even about Ja'Kari is it?

It's gone always be about Ja'Kari.

No it's not cause if it was you wouldn't be acting like this.

I'm not acting like any fuckin thing. You wanted him to have a relationship with his father so he is. He ain't my fuckin kid so what the fuck ima be mad for?

But you are your jealous!

Jealous of what Queen? Cause a bum ass Nigga wanna finally step up and be a fuckin man and take care of his seed? Something I been fuckin doin?! Matter fact you just told the Nigga you gone change his last name!

Is that why your mad? Cause I said I was gone change his last name? That's his father he do have a right to be named after him.

If that's the fuckin case why you didn't name him after him when you was giving birth? Oh right cause he was in the next room watching his other seed be born. Nigga come around a few times and got you fuckin head twisted I see!

No he don't!

What yall fuckin again or something?

No! We not! I don't want him.

Yeah ight. I'm out.

Where are you going Ja'Kari!

I came to see the baby he ain't here and it ain't no other reason for me to be! I'm out!

She stood in front of the door way blocking me from leaving. I was so super pissed. "He's not here so you gone leave hun?"

Queen move I'm not tryna yell at you just move!

No let's talk this out like adults. We can talk about anything any other time.

Dude move! I yelled. She stood her ground and didn't care.

No! Talk to me.

Ain't you been playin family go finish doing it.

Why you want me to play family with you?

You can do what the fuck you wanna do, you a grown ass lady!

You right I am. I'm a grown ass lady that has feelings for a fuckin brick wall! You don't tell me how you feel or what you want and expect me to be a mind reader and get mad when I let my son go to his dads.

I don't care Queen move.

No! Tell me what's up! Come on talk Ja'Kari.

Yo stop fuckin calling me by my fuckin government.!

No! Stop being a fuckin kid Ja'Kari! Tell me what's up! JA FUCKIN KARI!!!!!!

What the fuck you want me to fuckin say? That I fuckin love you? I been in fuckin love with you since that first time I ever saw you! I don't want that little boy feelings getting hurt cause I know what the fuck that shit feel like to have your parents walk in and out of your fuckin life especially a father! What the fuck you want me to say Queen? Is that what the fuck you wanna hear! I yelled loudly in her face. I grabbed her by her throat she bit her lip with pleading eyes. I kissed her and she didn't hesitate to kiss me back. She wrapped her arms around my waist and our kiss deepened.

I love you to! She said in between kisses. "I love you too, I fell in love with you the first time! I saw you, I love you!" She cried between kisses. I let her go and hugged her. I walked her to the bed and layed her on her back taking her shorts off. I kissed her inner thighs before i met with her pussy lips and kissed them. Her moans filled the room as i pleasured her. I pulled her to her feet and she dropped down to her knees as she started to suck my dick. Her mouth felt so good wrapped around my shaft.
I pushed her head back and pushed deeper down her throat.

Fuck baby! I picked her bending her over the bed sliding inside her. I pushed her back down making her arch her back more as i fucked her hard. I pulled her hair back kissing her neck. She tried pushing me out put i took her hands and put them behind her back.

After she came i turned her around pushing her legs behind her head opened wide bussing her shit wide open. She was screaming so loud. She started creaming and squirting all over me. "I love you!" She screamed so loud!

I love you to baby! I smiled kissing her stomach smiling. I pulled out and she layed there half dead. I know for a fact i left my mark on her.