Chapter 70

I turned around looking into the mirror and I couldn't believe my eyes. I was so beautiful! My make up was down flawlessly and my hair was amazing. It was 26 inches curled and layered into a side part. I looked absolutely stunning.

A photographer entered the room and he started taking pictures from beginning to end. I stepped into my beautiful dress with the help of the girls and one put my heels on which was some all clear Louis Vuitton Cinderella shoes. I felt like a real life Queen. My hair dresser put my Val on me and I was completely shocked at my beautiful transformation.

As I stood in front of the doors before me not knowing exactly what was to happen or what was behind them. I was in tears at the fact that I told him I wanted to get married now and not wait he made all this happen in hours of me telling him.

I was so nervous everything was happening so fast.....

The doors opened and the venu was so beautiful! It was a few people here and Ja'Kari stood at the alter crying as we made eye contact. Q rubbed his back smiling with tears in his eyes. My man looked amazing standing up there. I was taken back at how handsome he looked. I loved him so much! Ja'Kari took my hand as I met him at the alter. I reached up and wiped his face with tears in my eyes. He kissed my hand as I wiped his face.

I looked over and a few of his friends was here and Yonna stood behind me smiling hard with tears coming down her face. I looked over and his aunt sat holding our babies. Ja'Kari and Austin had the cutest tucks on with they little gold chains. My babies was here to whiteness their parents getting married healed my heart completely.

I was about to really get married. My last two years has been one scary roller coaster but I wouldn't trade it in for anything in this world.

I do! I smiled repeating after the minister.

And do you Ja'Kari take Queen to be your lawful wedded wife to have and to hold for rich or poor better in sickness until death do you apart?

I do! He smiled.

I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride! Ja'Kari pulled me into him and licked his lips before kissing me.

I love you baby! He mouthed against my lips.

I love you husband! I smiled against his lips.

Owe say it again!

I love you husband!!!! I laughed kissing him again.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Mr. & Mrs. Stevenson!!!