Chapter 75

Sorry y'all but i been getting a lot of like hate comments and messages and I'm not the one to let stuff get to me literally at all. But I'm not about to keep dealing with the crazy disrespect! This is literally the last chapter I'm posting on here for any of my books. I been looking for other sites to write my books on cause this is out of line. I just THANK everybody who has been rocking with me and reading all my books and enjoying them but soon as i find another outlet i will post it some where for the ones who actually do like reading them but yeah it's over after this!
______________

MONSTER P.O.V.

Hi daddy baby! I smiled picking Ja'Kari up! He was laying here smiling as I changed him. He was a perfect baby. He barely cried or anything. You'll thought lil dude been here before he was so chill!

I got him dressed in his gray polo sweat suit and Nike ones and laid him in his car seat. I brushed Austin's hair out. I had just finished cutting his hair. Edge up was fire. My kids was really handsome as hell, a reflection of me!

I gave Austin his tablet and grabbed the diaper bag putting everything I needed into it for the boys. I threw it over my shoulder. And buckled Ja'Kari all the way into his car seat.

Where y'all going? Queen asked as she walked past the room.

Oh you talking to me now? I asked looking over at her.

Not really I just wanted to know where you was taking my babies!

Outside!

Where Ja'Kari?

Yo chill out!

I am chill! I was just asking you where you was just taking the kids that's it that's all. She said rolling her eyes getting ready to walk away.

Dude we married now you need to fix all that attitude shit cause you bouta piss me off. we adults speak on how you feel! All that childish ass holding grudges, not talking to me like I'm a fuckin kid and shit is gone be the quickest way for me to leave to ass. Fuckin communicate Queen you not a kid. I said sternly grabbing her by her arm getting her attention. She had child like eyes that just screamed "I'm sorry!"
These past few days since we got back from Paris she been on shit literally not talking to me giving me the silent treatment. I could tell she wanted to talk to me real bad though. I wasn't about to keep pushing the issue asking her sick ass was she okay and did she need anything just for her to ignore me.

She rolled her eyes and pulled away from me: it's like everything I just fuckin said went in the ear and out the other. I sighed and shook my head. What I get myself into seriously?

I took the boys downstairs and got them in the car before running back to the door to grab the diaper bae. Yonna was coming in through the front door with a sad look on her face.

What's wrong with you? I asked as I was walking out.

Boy leave me the hell alone! She said mad and going upstairs.

Fuck you to than! I yelled back closing the door behind me and running to the car. I threw my phone on the charger and pulled off. I turned my music down cause the boys was starting to fall asleep. It's something about kids and car rides. I jumped on the express way and headed downtown.

I pulled up to Chuck E Cheese. Q was having a birthday party for his son. I was pulling up the same time as Kaesean.

What up brah! I said slapping him up.

Shit, slow motion sup with you?

Can't call it baby!

I feel you. Shit I damn near forgot bout this shit til you called me.