Chapter 17

MONSTER P.O.V.

I let my guard down and got fucked over by a bitch again! I said this shit would fuckin happen. I knew she was still in love with that Nigga. I never should of let that word slipped out my fuckin mouth.

I pushed the start button on my car and pulled out the parking spot. I was about to hit another car so I stepped on my breaks hard.

Oh my god I'm so sorry I am so sorry I didn't see you pulling out. A girl said stepping out of her car. I got out and the girl was looking like she was about to have a panic attack.

Please don't be mad at me? She sighed.

You good shorty. I laughed a bit.

I remember you! She said with a smile calming down.

You do?

I never really forget a face especially if your as handsome as you. Monster right?

Yeah... you look familiar too.

It's Love! Member we met on the plane ride to Texas a few weeks back.

Oh yeah shit ma bad! I been had a long ass day and been traveling all day. What's up?

Nothing much I'm happy to have finally ran into you.

And why is that?

Cause I was hoping if you was single and wanted to do dinner or something?

I....I am single. But I ain't never had a girl ask me out I might just have to take you up on that offer.

Really? She laughed.

Nope! Let me give you my number and we can talk more about this soon. I smiled. She pulled her phone from her back pocket and gave it to me. I put my number in it and gave it back to her.

I'm going to text you! She smiled going back to her car.

Ight be careful driving that muthafucka and slow down! I laughed.
I got back in my car and waited for her to pull off before I pulled all the way out. Love was a cute lil jawn I could see myself fuckin her a couple times a week.
I pulled up to the motel parking lot and the regular hoes and clients was out here. My phone started ringing and it was Queen. I hit ignored than got out the car.

"I know your ignoring me! I'm sorry! Can we please talk!" She texted my phone.

What's up brah! Q said coming over to me slapping me up. I slid my phone in my pocket and grabbed the bag out the trunk.

Shit fam you know slow motion I can't call it.

Word! It's been a lil hot around here. You got a couple customers waiting on you up in 3B.

Ight. Roll with me! I said as I tucked my gun on my waist.

Fa sho!
I threw my bag over my back and we headed upstairs. I made my way through the crowds of people and we went into the one room. I locked the doors and we went through a joining room. I put on a pair of plastic gloves and sat at the table to cut some product off.

Awww man thanks man! I been waiting for you to get back! My client said excitedly scratching his chest.

Yeah dude! We been waiting where ya ass been! His mans said butting in laughing.

Out! Now this ain't no shit y'all muthafuckas use to. Take it fuckin slow! I said serving them.

Fa sure man! He said before doing a line. I sat back in my chair and watched these muthafuckas get high. I know I had amazing product but I often watched my clients do what they do just in case something happens like an OD or they just flat line right there.
I don't want no murders linking back to me! I damn sure ain't doing life over nun this shit!

Take it easy!!!! I yelled as they sniffed they 4th line.

Fuck you man this good! My client said dazed out. These muthafuckas was so fuckin high.

Can we get another round! The other client asked with laughter but he was falling. I caught the muthafucka and layed him on the bed. They was high as fuck. They was good so me and Q got up outta there. I took my gloves off as I walked down stairs and back to the parking lot.

I sat on the trunk of my car and the boys came over to me. I slapped everybody up and watched as all the money before my eyes unfolded.

Hey Monster! How bout a BJ tonight?! One of the tricks, tricky asked walking past smiling. I didn't pay these hoes no fuckin mind. Some Nigga's like that shit but the only thing that make my dick hard was the money. I ain't like one of these thirsty ass niggas that'll take some head for a dime of crack. Fuck that!

My phone started ringing in my pocket and it was from Queen. I ignored the call again and I got annoyed.
"Okay if you don't wanna talk to me I get it I'll leave you alone!" She said on the voice notes. It's definitely over with her ass!