Chapter 108

I was looking up everything under the sun on how to care for a person that was shot. I tried to make him as comfortable as possible. I was so nervous. I hired a in home nurse.

I got you baby! I raced over to his side helping him sit up.

I'm good bae thanks! He smiled.

Can I ask you something?

What?

How long you think you gone be doing this?

What?

In this drug game?

I don't know never thought about it.

Don't you think it's something you should think about?

Why? Where is all of this coming from?

Because your BestFriend just tried to kill you, plus..... we have three kids to worry about. I'm already a young mom I don't wanna be a young widow either!

Wait what?

Excuse me Mr. Mrs. Stevenson the nurse Brooke is here! Dre said standing at the door.

You can send her in! I said as I stood up.

We not done talking about this.!

Heyyyyy, oh my god MoMo!!! Brooke squealed coming into the room. This girl was pretty as hell. She was about 5'5, light skinned, pretty brown eyes, a couple tattoos on her forearms, a tongue piercing, a body that was banging with a big ole booty. She wore tight scrubs to show all her curves. She definitely was really pretty in the face.

MoMo? I questioned making her stand back a bit.

Hey how are you Brooke? He said with a smile. I cleared my throat nice and loud to get their attention.

I'm sorry nice to meet you Miss...

It's Mrs.!

Oh sorry Mrs.Stevenson!

You guys know each other? I questioned grabbing his home clean up, get will starter pack kit I made.

Oh I don't need that I have my own supplies. She smiled hard.

We uhh go way back we was friends back in high school. Monster said trying to look away from me.

Friends! We dated! Than he went to jail and I didn't know but we remained good friends for a while. Now that we older is really good to see you! She said so happily. She pulled out her stethoscope standing between his legs so close I know she could feel his dick. She started listening to his chest touching all over it. Now I know a bitch that's tryna push up on my man when I see one and right now I can tell this hoe was gone try me.

I mean like you ain't wanna see where you was going be staying for a while or anything she just went straight to touching on him. And that bitch was to excited to see him.

Yerooo sis can I talk to you for a minute. Kay'Sean asked peaking his head in the room.

I'll be back! I said before walking out. "What's up?" I asked as we stepped away from the door but he pulled me down a lil further from the room.

Look I came to you cause I just got a call from one of the boys at the warehouse. The nigga Mac wildin in there doing mad dumb shit tryna kill his self refusing to eat and all. He tryna take his self out before bro get better. I don't wanna worry his ass with that shit cause he not good yet.

The room he's in get padded walls and floors, put his ass in a straight jacket. Give him a feeding tube and a catheter and lay his ass on a gurney. He will not die before he gets the chance to kill him.