Chapter 95

Come here why you acting all shy! Monster smiled hard from ear to ear. He pulled me up from the bed as soft music played through the room. He was just giving me butterflies now. Our date was everything and I was falling in love even more.

I'm not! I giggled. "I'm just falling deeper in love with you!" I smiled getting up from the bed. I was tipsy as hell. He grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him.

The way he looked at me made me tingle. I didn't want our love to ever end. He placed my hand in his and we slow danced how we did on our wedding night.

"I fell in love with you
That's why it's hard to say goodbye
That's why every time you smile
I get a little bit closer to the sky
You better than me
I would've left you on the first time
That's why you, you better than me
And I'll be loving you through
Every moment, every wrinkle in time
I'll be loving you through
And I'll be loving you through
Every moment, every wrinkle in time
I'll be loving you through
And I'll be making up for yesterday, yeah
Fixing everything that I let break
And I will walk through fire just to hear you say
Say I do, say I do"

I sang along slowly with Young Bleu and NeYo to Walk Through Fire! This was one of my favorite love songs and I'd sing it to him everyday if it was my choice. He smiled at me as we looked into each other's eyes. I could tel he was whole heartedly feeling the same thing I was.

There was a hard knock at our hotel room door and he left me to go answer it. It was some men. He stepped into the hallway to talk to them. I sat on the bed and grabbed my phone. I didn't expect for this little vacation to go the way it did. I was enjoying myself though.

Baby I have to go step out for a bit! Monster said coming back into the room. He began to take his things off quickly and change into some all black sweats and a hoodie.

Can I come with you?

As much as i would love for you to.... This isn't something you need to see.

I'm a big girl!

You serious?

Yeah! Can I?

Change into something a little bit more comfortable. He smirked and I slipped out my dress. I put on a pair of black leggings and a graphic Aaliyah Tee with my black, white, and blue Jordan ones. I pulled my hair back into a bun and he smiled.

Leave your cell phone here. He directed as he tied his shoe. I put my phone in the jewer and closed it. He stood up and looked at me for a second.
"You sure you wanna come?"

Yesssss!

Ight! Come on, if at anytime you feel uncomfortable just let me know. I nodded my head and we walked into the hallway. It was about 6 other men out here. Some where white, black, and Japanese. "This is my wife, my business partner you will not speak to her if you do you address her as Mrs. Stevenson! Do I make myself clear!?" Monster said in such a mean voice.

They all responded back with some type of agreements. My man really had shit on lock and what he just said turned me on bad.
We walked hand and hand to the elevator and downstairs to the car but it was a different car. Another big black dude opened the truck door for us and I got in first. I was so excited I low key felt like a thug.

After that long as car ride we was pulling up to a body of water and it was some boats out here. I was kinda confused but I just kept my mouth shut. We got out the car and he grabbed my hand and we went and got on a huge boat it was like one of those party carnival boats and it had so many crates on them. I really didn't know what was going on. It was a couple more men around and everybody had huge guns.

Monster spoke to one of the guys in his ear and than he walked away. I don't know why I wanna be here. I didn't even know the boat was moving and how fast it was going. Monster took some weed from his pockets and sat on a crate and started to roll up.

Aye! He said to me getting my attention before getting down. My man was so tall and I loved that bad about him.

What's up?

Look what your about to see is a lil personal but I don't want you to look at me any different Ight?

I won't! (I think I knew what was about to go down!)

Queen the moment you feel uncomfortable just let me know Ight!

Baby I'm fine! Handle yo business boss! I said with a smile. I actually was scared as shit but equally very turned on.

Two guys had brought two other guys to the front of Monster and by now we was far away from land.

Monster kicked the first guy so hard in his leg it broke. He was so pissed off he started beating him nearly half to death. Another guy came and rolled a cart with a safe in it over to Monster. He than took a long puff of his blunt and sat it down. He took the pair of gloves from the top of the safe and began to wipe it down. The second guy was crying so bad and scared out of his mind. Monster grabbed the first guy he beat up and threw him into the safe and locking it. The guy screamed and screamed so loud for help and cried he didn't wanna die. He hooked some huge heavy chain up to the safe as if it was like a giant claw. My heart was in my ass for this man right now. Monster pushed the button and dropped the safe into the water making a huge splash everywhere. I was so shocked.

And you muthafucka! You! Nigga i trusted you! He spat punching him in his face. "Get the fuck up nigga!" I got something for your ass! He said punching him again. He pulled his gun out and shot the dude right between the eyes 5 times. He fell over the railing and right into the water.