Chapter 86

MONSTER P.O.V.

I spent the block in the hood and pulled up to the trap. I was tired as hell. My lil man's kept me up all damn night last night crying. Ja'Kari was chillin but Austin done turned into a mamas boy for Queen all he kept doing is waking up crying her name. I missed my kids like crazy but I was happy to drop them off just seeing how Austin was with Queen made me happy as hell. His face lit up when He seen her and he was happy to be back home. I wish I was back home.

I pulled up the security cameras looking through all of them. Queen was sitting in the middle of the bed with her legs folded to her chest arms wrapped around them crying.

I pulled off heading to the flower shop and grabbed a dozen of red roses and sun flowers. I drove home after 20 minutes of begging and begging and begging Yonna to give me the codes to the house. I parked in the garage and went upstairs Queen was just getting out the shower and her eyes was red and puffy.

I seen you crying and I didn't wanna see you like that. These are for you! I said holding out the flowers. She wiped her tears and came over to me wrapping her arms around my waist as my tall body towered over her. I wrapped my arms around her back bringing her close into my embrace. I kissed her forehead and held her a little tighter.

You gone be Ight? I questioned stroking her hair back instead she just cried harder. Something was truly bothering her. "Queen?" I lift her head up to look her in the eyes. "Tell me what's wrong baby?"

Ja'Kari I'm just sick of all this, this fighting, the not talking, feeling like I'm not good enough. I'm so over whelmed with emotions and I just can't take it. I don't really have anybody besides you and the kids, Yonna and Sean but they be doing they own thing. I go to school and take care of kids all day. I don't feel safe in my own home and I'm just tired of doing it by myself. I feel like I'm not good enough for you or something, like I know I'm not the type of girl you go after or the type you mess with and it probably makes it hard and I understand if you wanna go back to what you know....

Nah stop right there. Look I'm always gone be attracted to you. You had my heart since that very first day I met you. You know I believe in love at first sight. You ain't like them other bitch that's why I want you so bad. I married you! Your the only woman I see and gonna see. I sincerely am sorry that I got you feeling like this. It was never my intentions to make you feel anything less than the amazing woman your growing into. I apologize for putting you through this situation to where you feel you can't trust me. I never intended or thought about what I did or how it could affect you I just jumped up and did it. I never touched her except I kissed her to get a gun from her head. She threatened to kill me than herself and put a gun to her head all over the fact that I didn't wanna be with her. She know, I know, and you know I love you! And I'm always gonna choose you and my kids. I'm sorry I just didn't tell you instead it looked like I was tryna hide it from you. I love you baby what can I do to show you and come back home to make you happy again?

How do I know your not just saying all this and you haven't been with her since than?

Wanna call Shalease?

What she gotta do with anything?

Well a couple days ago I kicked her out the house and took everything from her and had Shalease pull up and beat the shit out of shorty!

What Ja'Kari!

Man she had that shit coming to her she was being foul as fuck and deserved that shit. I don't have a desire to cheat on you. I told you I love you and I ment it! I married you! I ain't believe in love before you and my kids. Ima man taking care of a whole mother man's child as if he was my own it don't get better than that!