Chapter 103

"Ooh, this song has got me hungry, baby, baby
So tell me that you want me, baby, baby
And girl, I'll love you 'til the sun shines
And girl, I promise I will make you my mine
Around the world in and out of clubs hangin' with chicks
And I don't see nothin' wrong with havin' a kid
Sounds like heaven's callin' us
And girl, well, it's about makin' love
If you choose me I guarantee
That the rest of your life would be man drama free
I think both of us should leave this club
And get somewhere alone with me
Where there's no phones to ring and plant this magic seed
Girl, you make me wanna get you pregnant (you make me wanna)
Girl, you make me wanna get you pregnant"

Monster sang along to Robin Thick and R.Kelly as Pregnant blasted through our speakers and I grind on him. I bit my lip and smiled slowly grinding on him.

Oh naw y'all need to change the song! Yonna laughed grabbing the phone. "She damn near bouta be pregnant now!" She added making us laugh. "Like damn it's just a song!"

And you just hating! I laughed turning to face my man wrapping my arms around his neck.
Mac, Yonna, Kay'Sean, and one of Yonna clients that was her new friend was over for dinner today. And we was just playing music and having a good time.

I'm not gone lie that lil dance and song got me feeling it. I wanna take my man upstairs right now and do everything to him!

He had to sit down on the stole and I stood between his legs cause his dick was hard.

I need another drink! Ahlease said standing up laughing. "Any more wine?"

Yeah we have some in the winery! I'll get you some! I said about to move but Monster pulled me back.

Uhun! Mac show her the winery! He said holding me by my waist. I was trying so hard not to laugh.

They both got up with their flirty eyes and he took her down to the winery.

This food is so good Queen! Yonna smiled taking another bite of her cabbage. I had made ribs, cabbage, cornbread, and bake Mac and cheese! It was so good.

Thank you babe don't forget to take a plate home! I smiled. Monster phone started ringing from an unknown number it was the second time it had called. He swiped his phone declining the call.

Who's that? I asked confused.

Nobody! He said licking his lips and shaking his head.

Nobody? I questioned. "They called you twice it seems like it's somebody to me!"

It's probably just one of the workers needing to run a play or something.

You not lying to me are you?

No Queen I'm not! (The phone started ringing again and I took it from his hands and answered it.)

Hello? I questioned. All I could hope right now was it not a female on the other end of the phone. "Hello?" I asked again but the line was still silent. "Hell.?"

Monster? A female voice sang through her sniffles. Whoever this was she was clearly crying.

No this is his wife, who's this? I asked looking at him. But the phone hung up. You nodded my head and gave him his phone back.

You shouldn't of answered it Queen! He said coming following behind me as I walked away from him.

Who is she?

It's Alissa!

Your still messing with her?

Noooo! Noo I'm not! It's not even like that I swear! She keeps calling my phone and every time she crying and shit I'm guessing to make me feel bad look at my call log and text messages. He said shoving his phone in my hands. I took a deep breath and gave it back to him.

Why don't you just kill her or something!

Because this is hurting her way more than death would! But fuck her I don't give a fuck about her and you shouldn't either.

I don't!

Than what you getting all worked up for?

I don't know, my emotions been all over the place lately!

Probably about to get your period or something.!

Or.....I'm pregnant!

You pregnant?

I don't know I haven't gotten my period yet but you know sometimes I just be stressed out and than it doesn't come or it's late. I haven't tested yet.

What you waiting in Christmas?

Damn near! You think we ready for another baby?

You know how I feel about kids. It'll make me happy we actually have one together but it's whatever your comfortable with. You know I'm behind you every step of the way.

I know....it's just that I have school, we just got married, Ja'Kari still a baby, he's only 5 months and Austin is growing up fast. We have our hands full with them two.

How bout we worry about all that when we know for sure. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me than my forehead.