Chapter 24

MONSTER P.O.V.

Hey baby daddy! My BM smiled standing up to hug me. I kissed her as she slid the drugs in my mouth making sure I swallowed them.

What's up man! I smiled picking my son up. I kissed his cheek and he smiled laughing. I was missing my boy like crazy while I was in here.

So what's up? What's going on? My BM asked as we sat back down.

Shit I don't know! My lawyer said they ain't got no evidence really so they probably gone let me go. By the time they got that shot back to the lab and cooked it. Wasn't shit they could charge me with cause it wasn't shit!

Well that's good right!

Hell yeah, but when you got possession of dog food charges they can take however long they want til I see a judge.

Damn so what's up? What you want me to do?

Shit right now just keep coming to see me! I need that. What them cash apps looking like?

Shit for you to be in here? Nigga you up! You at 6K right now.

Ight swing by Q later on I already put him on he know how much to give you an shit.

Okay! Thanks.

Who been calling my phone? You ain't let nobody know I was in here did you?

No! Except that one girl

WHO?

She in yo bum ass phone under baby girl.

Oh Queen! What she say? When she call again tell her I emailed her.

Oh hunny she won't be calling again! She laughed.

Bitch what you do?!

Nun!

Shalease stop fuckin playin with me dawg.

Okayyyy! I just told her stop calling you! She kept texting you and shit and that shit was aggravating the fuck out of me! You said keep yo line open Nigga how ima do that if she keep blowing yo shit up.

You fuckin do to much with yo dumb ass!

Whatever Nigga.

If I can't get my bitch back I'm beating yo ass!

You ain't gone do shit! Plus yo ass would be back in jail.

Sit in jail over charges from beating yo ass! I'll take that!

Whatever you can beat my ass though! She laughed showing her tongue. "You gone owe me mad dick when you get out of here!"

Whoooooooo the fuck is fuckin you? How many times I gotta tell you we are related to the same damn kid! That's foul B! I'd never put my dick in you again your fuckin buggin.

Yeah okay I'm tell you yo ass buggin when you want me to come see you at the end of the week.

You play with my money and ima fuck you up.

Nigga I'm not scared of you!

Good you don't gotta be! I gotta get out here before this shit dissolve in my system.

Ight be great Nigga!

Fact you know I am. Don't forget to swing by Q's!
I said as I picked my son up and hugged and kissed him. I hugged her bum ass to just so it could look good to these dusty ass CO's.

Give me a kiss too! She laughed.

Bitch you lucky I gotta kiss you for the 10 seconds in the beginning of the visit don't push it. I said making her roll her eyes and putting our son in her arms.

I hate you so much I swear. She said walking away. The feeling was so mutual sweetheart.

I was called to the back for checking and to enter back into the general pop pods. I cleared than ran to my cell.

Yo you got that for me baby boy? One dude asked as I opened my door.

Yeah give me a min. I closed my door and stuck my fingers down my mouth to hurry up and throw these shits up. Lucky it was only two. The first layer of ballon popped already. I checked to make sure I was still good and starting cutting this shit quick. I had crack and K2 in the bitch.
One thing about it ima make me some money.!