Their Haven Of Freedom

Light blushed, part due to anger, part self-consciousness, curling his hand into an aggressive fist to collide it with L's awe stricken face.

"What was that for Light-kun? You 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 agreed?"

Light wasn't actually sure why he always resorted to punching L in the face. It wasn't a face he wanted to injure. The boy had indeed just agreed to the idea of them getting more...intimate. 𝒀𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 this was uncomfortable. Light concluded it was just a reflex since he still wasn't used to being touched like this. Was violence his innate reaction to embarrassment? He hoped L wouldn't 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 back out after Light had seemed so suddenly standoffish. L was the only one who understood Light to a degree of being able to decipher 'most' of his true intentions behind certain acts. To Light's relief, L restrained his suspect flat on his tummy, forcing forth a irrepressible moan...

"I bet you wanted me to do this didn't you? Is that why you hit me?"

Light only groaned in response to the accusation, was he that transparent? Or was this just the greatest detective in the world? No...he was probably just that transparent.

Light looked up at L with hateful eyes, half his face compressed into the mattress under the older man's weight...

"Shut up Ryuzaki"

...Light's most frequent snap not among the boy's most 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 comebacks.

"I think you want to be put in your place. You're usually the one asserting your unrivalled dominance over others so....

...it must be a relief to finally find someone who can compete with you...and 𝒘𝒊𝒏...

...who can handle you the way you want...

...the way no one else can...because you're too unsafe...too 𝒉𝒂𝒛𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒔 for anyone else to touch you...

...but 𝒎𝒆...

...you want to be touched don't you?...It turns you on, 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒕?"

Light just squirmed and whimpered pathetically, as L stuck a slender hand up his jumper, running an inquisitive finger down the line of Light's bare back.

"But I won't do it unless you say you want me to"

The finger ended it's journey at Light's coccyx, causing hips to buck up instinctively in a desperate attempt to deepen the touch. Until this moment, Light's bitter brown eyes remained fixed on his captor, paired with a heat flushed face. Then, everything was suddenly all too much; the boy buried a head within the crook of his arm, shamefully lifting his ass to L again, a physical invitation for the man to continue.

"Is that a yes?"

Why did the detective always insist on making him say it?? This was humiliating enough. Did L take pleasure in giving rise to another's shame?...the bastard.

"Urgh...DO WHATEVER YOU WANT RYUZAKI!! I have no doubt you'll do that anyway, so just get on with it?!"

It didn't take long for Light to feel the warmth of two hands caress his back. Hands that slowly travelled lower to the young man's buttocks to forcefully clench it through fabric. Light whined at the sensation, before a surge of panic snapped him from the daze - L began to tease the hem of his trousers with a curious finger.

"HEY! L..."

Light decided 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 direct eye contact at this moment, though he could feel L's prying goggle pierce the back of his head none the same.

"Light-kun? Are you alright?"

Concern? Light wished L would stop acting so 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 all the time...he isn't a baby...though this particular reassurance 𝒘𝒂𝒔 important. Not for Light's piece of mind 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚, just so he could be prepared for what to expect. Light preferred being prepared.