ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11

After a few minutes, James came downstairs, but carrying Marvolo's body.

"James?" Lily questioned.

"He has a vampire creature inheritance, Lily. Maybe that could help him stay alive, I'm not sure it'll work, but it's worth a try." James explained.

"Ok, well, we should go before Dumbledore sends one of his followers for Artemis." Sirius reasoned.

Meanwhile with Dumbledore, he was destroying his office, furious about not being able to kill the child. Yet, he knew he could somehow use this in his favor, which is why he sent Hagrid to bring the girl to Lily's sister. But that didn't change the fact he felt humiliated at being defeated by a child. A fifteen-month-old child at that.

                                                                          ˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

When Peter saw Lily leave the house with Artemis in hand, followed by Sirius and James carrying Marvolo's body, he knew he had truly and utterly fucked up, that they wouldn't' rest until he had paid for betraying them.

He quickly transformed into a rat and left, trying to escape before he became a wanted man in the eyes of the Wizarding World.

                                                                                 ˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Upon arriving at Riddle Manor, they quickly went to get some rest, so that the next day they could give the news to the rest.

The next morning, they asked a few house elves to reunite Marvolo's inner circle and their friends except Peter obviously, and to take care of Artemis. Meanwhile they proceeded to go to the library to try and find a way of getting Marvolo back, they had taken him to the infirmary the night before.

An hour or so later, everyone else had arrived. Lily explained what happened and asked if they could bring him back.

"There might be a way to bring him back." Severus said.

"How?" Evan Nott asked.

"His creature inheritance is a vampire, so that may help him come back to life or we could use one of his horcruxes' to give that part of their soul this body." Severus explained.

"Ok, I think that we should wait a few days and see if his creature inheritance helps him, if not we bring him back. But we should hurry, if Artemis stays without her soulmate for a long time, it might hurt her magical core as she already met him and because she's too young." Narcissa ordered.

                                                                          ˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜

As it got late, they needed to return to their respective homes, well everyone but The Potter's, Sirius, and Remus, as they would be staying there in the meantime.

The decision was mostly made because Artemis needed to feel Marvolo close to her as it had been sometime since they last saw each other and because Marvolo had an extensive library they could use to gather information on bringing him back.

As the others arrived home, they were attacked by The Order. So, they decided to return to Riddle Manor as it would be safer. Fortunately, there weren't any dead or severe injured, they only needed a bit of rest so that they could heal.

                                                                          ˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜

With Albus, he was even more furious since Hagrid told him that the girl wasn't there, and that James and Lily's bodies weren't there. He couldn't believe he had failed to get rid of the Potters. All his plans were getting ruined, and all because of a boy who had, somehow outsmarted him.

But he wouldn't worry, not yet anyway. He still had time, Voldemort had taken the curse for Artemis, which meant he wasn't around, at least for the moment. So, he would take advantage of his disappearance, even if it turned out to be only a month. He wouldn't worry about the Potter's putting a demand for trying to kill him, the worst that could happen was Peter going to Azkaban. After all, who would believe that his intentions weren't good.

Putting a lemon drop into his mouth, Dumbledore was sure he would rise once more, and this time he would make sure of it.

Peter on the other hand, had went looking for a light wizarding family where he could hide, The Weasleys. Fortunately for him, he had already planned to hide until Albus needed him once more, so he had already been going to the Weasleys to get to know the place he would call home for the next few years.