ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 48

Summer.

It was that time of year again.

The time of year that every student enjoyed, given that they had no classes, no responsibilities, no alarms waking them up at six or seven a.m. to get ready, nor did they have to deal with unsufferable teachers nor classmates.

And some were especially ecstatic, because they got to see lovers, like Artemis and Marvolo. The little demon and the vampire had missed each other so much, they felt like time had been slow to pass and because of it, they couldn't get enough of each other now that they were reunited.

It was currently a sunny afternoon in the Riddle Manor, the lovers had been left alone by the family, so they weren't wasting much time on nonsense like paperwork or summer homework and instead went for a swim together. Well, mostly Artemis swam and Marvolo observed her.

Lustfully.

Yup, he was looking at her with some lust.

He couldn't help it, his little moon had grown a tad over spring and looked absolutely delightful. Her ass had gotten rounder, and her tits seemed heavier. Which made Marvolo's vampire desperate to take a bite out of her.

Marvolo had always had great control over his vampire self, but his little demon wasn't making it easy for him. No.

In fact, she only made it harder. Each night he had to silence his bedroom and deal with the problem he ignored during his time with his mate.

Yup, you guessed it, his problem, was his hard cock.

Anyhow...................

Artemis who had been swimming for a while now, got out of the pool and joined her older mate.

"Hey." The demon sat on his lap, not caring about if he got wet. Not that he minded.

"Pet." Marvolo looked at her, straight at her face.

"Yes?" Artemis questioned with a small blush.

"You've grown." He muttered as he caressed her thighs in a desperate attempt to calm his urges.

"Only a bit" Artemis blushed, she hadn't expected Marvolo to notice, but apparently, he did.

Marvolo leaned in and hid his face in her neck. Taking a deep breath, his fangs came out and almost bite into her flesh in order to mark her. Not that either would mind. But she was still too young for that. Though that didn't mean he couldn't take a sip of her blood.

"Marvolo?" The little demon questioned once she felt his fangs about to go through her flesh.

"Just a bit, my little moon." The vampire licked her neck in a attempt to persuade her, and attempt that worked.

"Just a bit." Artemis told him, before tilting her head to the side so that her mate could have better view.

Marvolo smirked against her neck before taking a bite out of her. In his opinion, her blood was magnificent, and the type he preferred, O+. Since he was young, he had loved the flavor of that type of blood and couldn't help but hope that his mate shared that class, which she did.

And that was simply fantastic.