ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 57

Artemis stayed silent as she tugged on the handcuffs around her wrists.

"Don't even try princess, I had help from Professor Dumbledore, you won't be able to escape, well not until I get bored of you, though I doubt that will happen anytime soon." Ronald made her way to the bed and started caressing her thighs, causing her to squirm and scream for help, but that only earned her a slap on the face.

"Please don't do this, please I promise not to tell anyone, but please............" She was cut off by Ron putting a tie around her mouth to keep her quiet while he played.

Ron started rubbing her clit through her panties, eventually moving them aside to touch her directly, licking his lips in anticipation, imagining everything he was going to do to her.

"I'm going to have so much fun; don't you think? By the way you look very pretty, being all tied up for me to use." Artemis cried and moved under him, desperate for this torture to stop already.

Ron suddenly ripped her panties and left her bare, quickly moving upward to remove her bra too, soon squeezing her tits with his left right hand and with the left one rubbing his already hard dick through his pants.

After a few minutes, he got up and finished undressing himself, he quickly masturbated himself looking directly at Artemis's teary eyes.

Moans and groans escaped the boy's lips, he cursed under his breath when he felt himself close, before he came, he stopped stroking himself and made his way to be beside Artemis's head, removed the tie from her mouth, forcing it open, pointed his dick to her mouth and cummed, rubbing her throat, forcing her to swallow his seed.

"Please stop." Artemis begged quickly, but he wasn't having it and covered her mouth with the tie again.

Ron made his way to the edge of the bed and harshly got on top of the girl, forcefully pushing his still hard dick into her pussy, and fucked her, touching her tits, leaving sloppy kisses on her neck and lips, moaning, and praising himself on his 'skills.'

Soon he cummed deep inside of Artemis.

Afterwards Ron got dressed, kissed Artemis's forehead, turned off the lights and left, leaving the girl to cry to herself, begging for someone, anyone to find and save her.

_______

The next evening Ron came and repeated yesterday's tragedy, this way the time passed, Artemis didn't know for how long she was in that bed, tied up and naked.

She hadn't been fed or covered as the days or maybe weeks – she really didn't know – passed. She just prayed that someone found her and take her to the arms of her family.