ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 21

In Charms class, they were learning the levitation spell.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation, the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers? Yes' good, we shall begin then. Don't forget the movement we've been practicing, swish and flick." Professor Flitwick told them.

"Wingardium leviosa." Artemis tried a few times and failed. Groaning a bit, she considered just giving up.

"Here do it this way." Blaise who had sat beside her, helped her with the wand movement.

"Wingardium leviosa." Artemis tried two more times and succeeded. "Thank you, Blaise." She told him with an embarrassed blush.

"You're welcome, Arty." He replied.

"Oh look, Ms. Potter – Black, Mr. Zambini, and Ms. Granger have done it. Five points to each of you." The professor said excitedly.

"Thank you, professor." All three students responded compulsorily. Though Granger glared at both the Slytherins much to their friends amusement. They found it hilarious to see both her and Weasley annoyed with their mere existence. It appeared that they both wanted to be Artemis's friends, but they functioned as if they couldn't stand her. They didn't really understand why those two were together all the time if they bickered for everything, it was frustrating.

"Wingardium leviosar." Ronald moved his wand over and over again, and when Granger moved to help him, he treated her badly. Artemis kind of felt bad for the girl once she saw tears gathering in her eyes, but scoffed when Blaise whispered in her ear:

"It's an act, they're glancing too many times towards you, seeing if you're paying attention. Don't fall for it Arty."

"I almost did. Thanks for warning me Zaza." The girl kissed his cheek in appreciation.

"You're welcome, little angel."

Before either could say something else, there was an explosion.

"Professor I think we're going to need another feather for Seamus." Draco told the professor, containing his laughther. Artemis on the other hand helped the Gryffindor clean up, asking if he was ok.

"Ye- yes, I'm fine. Than- thanks." The boy blushed deep red at the attention he was receiving by the – girl – who – lived.

                                                                                 ˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

That night Artemis and her friends were in the Great Hall for the Halloween feast, when they: First heard that apparently Granger had been all day locked in the girl's bathroom crying because of what Weasley said. And two, professor Quirrell ran into the room screaming 'troll in the dungeons' and proceeded to faint.

"SILENCEEEEEEEEEE. Everyone please calm down. Prefects escort your houses to your common rooms." The headmaster ordered.

"Headmaster, the Slytherins and Hufflepuffs common room is in the dungeons." The Weasley twins told him from the Gryffindor table, and sadly for Dumbledore the whole school heard them.
"Right of course, I must have forgotten with all the commotion. Everyone stay here while the professors and I deal with the troll." The old man spoke, and no one noticed when Ronald sneaked away from the Great Hall or when Fred and George winked at Artemis and her friends.

Dumbledore left with Minerva and Severus. Madam Hooch and Sinistra -one of the astronomy teachers- left to stand guard near the doors, just in case.

"Adrian, could you levitate Professor Quirrell somewhere else?" Daphne asked.

"Of course." The boy replied as he transfigured a bed and then moved the professor.

"What are you doing Arty?" Theodore asked as he saw the girl pull out a book from her bad.

"I'm going to read until the professors come back and tell us that we can head to our common rooms, it'll help me forget the fact that there is a troll where we sleep." The girls shuddered at the reminder.

"Hey, don't you think it would be a clever idea for everyone to read, so that we could get distracted." Susan suggested, the puffs had made their way over to their table when the headmaster left.

"You're right."

"Theodore, help me get up on the table." Daphne told the boy. Once she was there, with a spell she made a loud noise in the Great Hall, successfully earning the attention of everyone.
"Okay people, we're going to be here for some time until the professors finish dealing with the troll, we could do an activity together, perhaps read." Daphne told them, well, ordered since her voice left no room for argument, so naturally they all agreed.

The remaining professors transformed the tables to beds and couches, giving everyone student some food and drinks.

'It seems like we won't be celebrating Samhain after all.' Some thought bitterly. Apparently, Professor Snape let them celebrate this holiday after the feast, but now they doubted he would allow it, considering tomorrow they had classes and by the time they got to the common room it would be late.

'My little moon, you should've stayed quiet." Marvolo thought.

                                                                              ˜"*°•.˜"*°• •°*"˜.•°*"˜

After two hours or so, the students had fallen asleep in the Great Hall, without discrimination, everyone was together, they had been laughing, joking, and talking.

So, when Dumbledore walked inside, he hid his rage at the sight of Slytherins being wanted by the other three houses. Not very well, considering that Severus, Regulus and Marvolo noticed and smirked.

This Sunday new book starts, get ready for: "Use Me" a story in where Tom Marvolo Riddle becomes the slave of  Leilah Sophia Potter.

I have a few chapters written already and plan on finishing writing that book before moving onto the third one.

Wish me luck.

Love, Georgina Garcia.