ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 31

It didn't take long for the big friend group to find their selves at the castle again, joking around, playing, talking. When Pansy told the friend group about how the Dark Lord didn't leave Artemis's side all night during the ball, the young demon mentally prepared herself for a whole lot of teasing.

"I'm telling you that man is handsome as hell." Cho Chang the newest recruit of the group commented. Cedric had invited her over to the ball as his date, it appeared that they were soulmates. She was a nice girl, the group liked her.

"Should I be jealous?" Cedric questioned.

"Don't be stupid Ced, I only have eyes for you, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the beauty of others." Cho kissed his cheek when he rolled his eyes.

"Has he kissed you yet?" Blaise asked excitedly.

"No, we haven't kissed."

"Yet."

"Have you seen his hands? I bet he can work wonders with them." Susan told her with a playful smile. Artemis bit her lip in order to silence the whimper that threatened to leave her lips, ignoring how her demon begged to be touched by the vampire.

"Stop it already." Artemis muttered.

"What, do you want him?" Fred taunted.

"Of course, she does, dear brother. After all she is a little sex demon." George continued.

"I hate you, all of you." Artemis announced as the group laughed.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Two months slowly passed, and it was soon Valentine's Day. Artemis and her friends – mostly the boys – had to hide their scowls during the entire day. Everything was so pink, it's not like Artemis hated pink, but this was simply too much. Everything in the Great Hall was pink, even the food. And to make matters worse, confetti with the shape of hearts were falling from the ceiling and into their plates, and it wasn't even edible.

Though they were indeed amused when Severus glared at Lockhart for proposing that the students asked him how to brew Amortentia. The man has never looked more murderous.

Regulus looked as if someone told him the Quidditch World Cup has been cancelled. That man simply adored the game.

Artemis looked as she would like to be killed any second when the dwarfs approached her in the middle of the hall. She threatened to leave them to throw them of the astronomy tower if they opened their mouths, causing them to run away, much to the twins amusement.

The day only got worse for her when the younger Weasleys approached her.

"Tell me beautiful, would you be interested on having a date with me?" Ronald tried to put his arm around her waist only to be pushed away.

"Come on darling, we aren't so bad." The female Weasley winked at her.

"No thanks, I'm not interested." Artemis walked faster, attempting to get away from them.

"We're going on a date." Ronald ordered her.

"I think that my little moon already said no." Artemis knew that voice anywhere. It was her Tom. She turned around and smiled at him, a gesture that he returned before he continued to glare at both Weasleys.

 She turned around and smiled at him, a gesture that he returned before he continued to glare at both Weasleys