ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 43

"Welcome! Welcome! To another year at Hogwarts! Now I would like to say a few words before we all become to befuddled by our excellent feast." Dumbledore started.

'First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor RJ Lupin who has kindly consented to fill the post of the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Hagrid is taking the Care for Magical Creatures position. Good luck Professors." Dumbledore introduced Remus.

'Finally on a more describing note at the request of the Ministry of Magic, Hogwarts until further notice play host of the dementors of Azkaban. The dementors will be stationed at every entrance of the ground. Now whilst I've been assured that their presence will not disrupt our day a day activity...a word caution...dementors are viscous creatures. They will not distinguish between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way."

'Therefore, I must warn each and every one of you to give them no reason to harm you. It is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving."

'But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of time. When one remember to turn on the light." Dumbledore in a display of power lit up a candle, wandless and wordlessly.

"I can't believe he's practically telling us to choose between him and the Dark Lord." Adrian Pucey sneered.

"He's wording it as if he was the best option, unbelievable." Gemma rolled her eyes.

"What do you think about this, Arty? After all he is your mate." Draco asked.

Artemis shrugged. "Marvolo is going to win at the end, I think we all know that. Dumbledore does too, so he's trying to gain numbers to prevent that from happening, even though it's useless at this point. He's old and not as strong as before, it's only a matter of time before it all ends with Marvolo and his people at the top."

Artemis Potter – Black was confident that her mate aka Lord Voldemort was going to win, and only those who stood by his side would survive. Every Slytherin noticed how loyal she already was to the Dark Lord and the cause.

 ------------------------------------

Hello beautiful people.

Those who read 'Unexpected Treaty' are aware of the fact that I've been planning on writing a non-fiction book for a while, and I have decided to write it in Spanish, maybe in the future I'll traduce it to English, but for now, the plan is Spanish.

I hope that you my dear followers feel inclined to read it when it's published. 

Thanks for the love and support.