ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 54

"I could never leave you, little moon. I'm just exhausted." Marvolo looked up at her. "Hey, don't cry." He cleaned her face from the few tears that had fallen. "I'm not going anywhere, ok?"

"Promise?" Artemis looked vulnerable as she avoided his gaze.

"I promise." Marvolo told her. "Now, how about we watch a movie or something, mm? What do you want to do, little moon?" The older man got up, grabbed Artemis's chin so that she would look at him.

"I- um............. I actually had the elves prepare your favorite dish." Artemis blushed as Marvolo rose a brow.

"And why is that?" The vampire questioned.

"I wanted to show you that I really am sorry. So, I thought you would enjoy having me obey you tonight." The sex demon muttered shyly.

"Oh? And how would you obey me, pet?" Marvolo smirked with sudden energy to tease his little mate. "Tell me, pet, why do you think it would please me to have you behave, and treat me like your master?" He gripped her hair in a tight hold.

"Because you love being in command..................... and I know that you have fantasies about controlling my entire being, like a toy." Artemis replied before she groaned when her mate pulled her hair.

Marvolo shook his head, refusing to let his pet try to embarrass him. "Now, now pet, how do you know about my fantasies? Have you been spying on your master?"

"I- I sometimes hear you, and I haven't truly spied, it's just that sometimes you don't put on the silencing spell on your room." Artemis moaned into the air as her hair was once again pulled back.

"Well then, I suppose you don't have to be punished for spying on your master, but don't think that it means I won't do it if you eavesdrop on me." Marvolo sneered at her. "Understood?" Artemis nodded, which the vampire didn't appreciate. "Words, slut." He demanded.

"I understand, master." The demon whispered softly.

"Good girl." The man petted her head and loosened the grip on her hair, which caused the teenager to sigh in content.

"Master? Do you wish for me to do something for you?" Artemis questioned after a few moments of silence.

"Lay on the bed, you're spending the night in here." Marvolo told her.

"Ok, master" The girl quickly obeyed and got under the sheets.

"Tillie bring dinner for me and Artemis." Marvolo ordered his personal elf, who obeyed immediately. "You and I, will be watching a movie, since I don't fancy sleeping yet, is that clear?" The man rose a brow.

"Crystal, master." Replied Artemis in a daze. Her mate had let a bit of his magic roam the room and it was making her aroused, so much that she clenched her thighs.

"Good girl." Marvolo smirked when he noticed the effect that just a bit of his magic had on the little sex demon, he couldn't wait to explore much more, but he had to let his little moon live peacefully before her marked her.