ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 46

Artemis tensed when Marvolo talked. Slowly she turned around, her cheeks covered with a blush. "Hi." She muttered. "What are you doing here?"

Instead of answering her question, he asked. "Did it feel good?....................How many times have you pleasured yourself while you moaned my name?" He raised an eyebrow when she didn't answer but instead looked away. "Am I to assume that many times?"

"Why are you here?" Artemis questioned again.

"I missed you. Tillie told me you were here, and I wanted to see you. Imagine my surprise when I found you moaning my name." Marvolo didn't miss the chance to tease her. "How about you finish bathing and I'll wait for you in bed." Marvolo caressed her cheek, granting her a bit of mercy.

Artemis didn't trust herself to talk so she simply nodded.

_______________

Internally scolding herself for getting caught, Artemis finished bathing and put on one of Marvolo's t-shirts. She had robbed him a few over the summer. She loved wearing man clothes, specially his.

Blushing, Artemis entered her bedroom, not looking at Marvolo.

"I like what you did to the room." Marvolo told her, gesturing for her to join him on the bed, which she did.

"Thank you." She mumbled.

"Tell me did it feel good?" Marvolo decided to tease her more. He got on top of her and kissed her neck, one hand placed next to her head and the other on her left thigh, Marvolo let his fingers trace the inner part of it.

"Yes." Artemis whispered.

"I'm glad. But that was nothing............. one day you'll be mine completely and I'll make you feel the need for more." Marvolo whispered in her ear, biting her earlobe softly.

Artemis shivered in anticipation, bucking her hips against him, to which he smirked to.

"Not yet, my little moon." With that, Marvolo kissed her lips.

Artemis moved one hand to grab the back of his neck, in order to kiss him. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she flipped them over, and he let her.

Marvolo groaned when Artemis let her hand roam his chest in an admiring way.

"One day?" She asked against his lips.

"One day." He confirmed.

___________________

"Happy birthday, Tom." Artemis kissed him. She was on top of him, with her knees beside his hips.

"Thank you, little one." Marvolo whispered against her lips, not willing to let her go yet, he grabbed her by the waist and brought her to sit down on his lap, as he kissed her until they were forced to part for air.

"Merlin." Artemis gasped as she took a deep breath, filing her lungs with the much - needed air.

"You know, we could take a long and relaxing bath together." Marvolo suggested and grinned when she nodded. "Tillie, bring a bathing suit for Artemis." A few minutes later the elf appeared with the swimsuit in hand.

"Thank you, Tillie." Artemis took the bathing suit.

"I'll prepare the tub, you change." Marvolo told her or rather ordered, either way, Artemis changed and went to knock on the bathroom door.

"Come in." Marvolo glanced at her. "You look beautiful, Artemis."

"Thank you, Tommy." She blushed at his compliment. "Is the bath ready?"

"Yes, come." Marvolo stepped inside and offered a hand to him, which she obviously took.

"What are you planning on doing today?" Artemis sat between Marvolo's legs.

"Nothing really." Marvolo watched as she played with his curls.
"It's your birthday, isn't there something you want to do?"

"Spend the day with you in my arms." Marvolo winked at her, and smirked when she blushed, again. "No but really, that's all I want to do."

"Ok then, that's what we'll do." She hid her face in the crook of his neck. Inhaling his scent, Artemis closed her eyes, allowing herself to relax in his embrace. "I love you."

"And I you." Marvolo told her.