ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 34

[ Warning⚠: This chapter is mostly about information I've found online about female masturbation. I recommend you to read this chapter if you're a woman, if you aren't interested on this subject, you may skip this part, it won't affect later on. I just feel that a lot of women are a bit embarrassed about looking for this type of information, especially when they're young.]

Marvolo had gotten up earlier than Artemis, he was looking at her with small smile as she cuddled into him. He had felt extremely guilty about what he did last night.

Marvolo had faked being asleep when Artemis woke up in the middle of the night, she had been whimpering, and rubbing her thighs together in an attempt for relief. She had fallen asleep after an hour or so, still frustrated. And that's when he realized that she didn't know about self – pleasure.

Marvolo had pleasured himself since he was young, it was relaxing, it took away his stress, it made him sleep better. But his little mate, who happened to be a sex demon of all things didn't know.

"Tillie." Marvolo called for his personal elf.

"What can Tillie do for Master Tom?" The excited little elf asked.

"I need you to go and find some books on sexual pleasure for women."

"Of course, Mater Tom, anything else?"

"No, Tillie." With that the little elf left. "Good morning, little moon." Marvolo smiled at the young girl.

"Hi. How did you sleep?" Artemis questioned as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Fine, what about you?"

"I slept fine." Marvolo sighed, it was obvious to him that she was embarrassed and didn't want to talk about it.

"How about you get something to eat and then we go swimming."

"Yeah, that would be great."

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"When is he coming? When are they getting separated?" James shifted from side to side on his feet.

"James, that's enough." Lily has never been a woman with a lot of patience, especially not when it came to her husband.

"Why though? I mean James is right can't they I don't know, be 10 meters apart" Sirius said earning himself a smack on the head.

"Enough is enough. Marvolo is not going to do anything to Artemis unless she wants it." Remus told both fathers.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•  •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Artemis." Marvolo spoke up once they were laying on the bed, they had recently gotten a shower after the pool and were relaxing.
"Yes?"

"I heard you last night."
"What are you talking about?"