x. paulo

"You need to go and find Luis." Strand tells me and Nick.

"What?" I ask confused. "W-Who the fuck is Luis?"

"You'll see." He says as he brushes off my question. "Now I really need you two love birds to get out of my sight and find him."

***

"W-Why are you taking your clothes off?" I ask confused as I got ready to swim to land.

"It's weight. It'll cause us to go down faster." Hd explains as he takes his pants and boxers off. "You should do it too if you want to live."

"Whatever you say." I muttered under my breath and take my shirt, pants and underwear off. Trying my best to take the bra but feeling my wound hurt again.

"I'll help you." Nick says as he undoes my bra. "You shouldn't come."

"I'm fine Nick."

"You don't look fine." he looks at the bloodstained new pad on my side.

"I said I'm fine. Strand asked us. Both of us." I stat and zip my bag with my clothes tying it to my leg.

"You ready?" He asks.

"No." I say and we both get in the water.

***

So we're naked, swimming and trying to get to land.

Even though we're almost drowning the air is still tense. Not a word about that had been shared what made it all worst than already was.

We finally arrived to land, boats from the military on the sea and helicopters flying around.

We could see a camp with tents and 'Save us' written with rocks.

As we get dressed and start walking around, we see a dead.

"Hey..." I tell Nick while I point at it.

"We can use that one." He stats and walks in front of it and inside a tent closing it behind us.

As the dead got close, Nick grabbed his face thought the tent and stuck a knife into his head.

Nick opens the tent causing the dead yo fall inside and he closes it again.

He grabs his knife and stuck's it on its stomach, opening it up.

"Ugh..." I say as he takes a deep breath putting his hands inside the dead and painting his face with it and I do it as well.

It's worst that it looks like. It really is.

"Where do we go now?"

***

We arrive at what looked like a resort. It was already day so it took us a pretty long time to get there...

The trip was quiet, he was still mad at me and I was still too proud to apologize... even though I couldn't take his silence anymore.

We pass house 9280. The one Strand had told us to go to and knocked on the door. Nothing.

The sound of a gun getting loaded sounded behind us.

"Whoa, hey, hey, hey, hey." I look at the man with a gun pointed at us as both of us put our arms up.

"Don't shoot!" Nick says. "Don't shoot! Strand send us! Strand!" He kept repeating and took the paper Strand had given us. "Here. Abigail." he shows him and the man lowers his gun.

"About time." The man says.

"We had some boat problems." I say and the man interrupts me.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Fora do meu alpendre." He tells me and I look at him from up to down.