✓ 10

"No,Favour. That's the reflex angle" David said

Favour nodded as she marked it with her pencil

"So our answer should be 31 degrees?" David questioned as Favour came to a conclusion and the answer she got rhymed with what he proclaimed.

Favour nodded.

"I'm hungry,Faves. Lemme see wassup in the kitchen" David said standing up. He walked to the kitchen and rolled up the sleeves of the hoodie he purchased from Favour and Temi.

He was back like twenty minutes later with two plates of jollof rice and two pieces of chicken in each.

"Had to heat it up" he said placing the plates on the table and went to get water.

He was back and they both started eating.

"You've got something" he said and stretched his hand to her mouth with one serviette in his hand. He wiped the little sauce at the corner of her mouth and she smiled.

"Thank you" Favour said

°π°π°π°π°π°π°π°π°π°π°π°π>
Back at Temi's house,she just got back from school and as she took a shower,she went to the main living room where she spotted her dad on his phone.

"Good evening sir" she said and walked past him.

He nodded and continued whatever he was doing.

"Who did you fight with last week?" Her dad asked and she swallowed hard.

"So now you care" she whispered and it seemed like he heard.

"It's not like I do,but I heard. Femi is my friend's son"

"Well,he misbehaved with my friend so I punched his nose" she replied

"And does that sound right to you?" Her dad asked

"Pretty much," she nodded. "Yes"

Temi wasn't even surprised about Femi being her dad's friend's son because her dad had a lot of friends and Femi's dad might just be another politician.

"It's your mom that's teaching you to be violent" he hissed

"No," Temi paused. "I think every girl in my shoes would have done that"

"Sometimes, I wonder if I actually gave birth to you" her dad said as he stood up in an attempt to leave the huge living room.

"Exactly,you didn't. My mom did" Temi said

Her dad left the living room,and she sighed. She sat down and started doing her assignments.

A few minutes later,she called her mom and the call went on for about seven to ten minutes.

Later,she checked on Kudi because Kudi wasn't having it easy. She missed Femi but she wasn't just ready to accept him yet.

She was bored so she got some bars of chocolate and a bucket of ice cream.

Fola got in the living room with her dad.

"Hey Fola" Temi said with a mouthful of chocolate

"Hi,Tems" Fola waved

Temi's dad was discussing some things with Fola and Temi didn't mind listening.

"So you'll leave tomorrow night," her dad paused to check something on his phone. "You're going with my private jet"

"Thank you dad"

"About your NYSC, don't worry. I'll sort all that out," her dad said. "Just make sure your documents are in order. You'll get into a good school. And I already arranged your internship with Nicco Oil and Gas" her dad continued and Temi's eyes were widened.