✓31

A MONTH LATER.

"Are the results out?" Nifemi asked as Jamal scrolled through his phone.

"No" he replied and took a gulp of soda.

"Why are you anxious anyways? You told me you did well" Temi replied as she rolled over on the mat so she was now laying on her chest.

"I did well,but I'm just curious" Nifemi replied.

"It's just JAMB,Nifemi. It's not some global exam" Jamal said.

Temi chuckled and watched the stars.

"You're thinking of an IT course right?" Nifemi asked

"Algorithms and complexity" Temi replied.

"Same as Jamal" Nifemi said as she put her napkin and other stuff into her tote bag.

"I know" Temi replied and chuckled.

She got up and wore her shoes.

"Good luck at TechCon" Nifemi said as she also wore her shoes.

"Thank you," Temi replied as she zipped her bag.
"How are you getting home?" She asked Nifemi

"My driver is on his way"

Temi nodded as Jamal continued to scroll on his phone.

"It's in a week right?" Nifemi asked as they all walked away from where they had their unplanned picnic.

"Yes," Temi replied as she saw a white SUV pull over in front of them.

"Oh, he's here" Nifemi said and grinned.

She turned to hug Temi.
"I'll see you later," she grinned and moved to Jamal. "Talk to you later"

She walked to her car,and as she got in,she mouthed a "bye"

Jamal finally put his phone in his pocket,and faced Temi.

"Well, you've been quiet" Temi said to Jamal as he smiled

"I've been looking for more ideas online for our website" he replied and held Temi's hand loosely.

Temi nodded as she watched Jamal stare at her.

"You know,I still wonder how I end up speechless when I look into those eyes," Jamal chuckled. "Am I under a spell or something?"

Temi chuckled and shook her head.
"You ain't under no spell" she laughed

"We're not sleeping all night. I hope you know that" he said as Temi rolled her eyes.

"I'll leave you to do all the work"

"Then I'll wake you up with water that has ice cubes in it" Jamal replied as his limousine pulled over.

Temi laughed as they both walked towards it.

Jamal opened the door and let Temi in.

He then got in and closed his eyes before opening them again,only to find Temi peering at him.

"You're up close that I can see the hair in your nostrils," Jamal said and Temi hit his chest, giving him a little space.

"The hair in my nostrils are of the acceptable length. I trim them thrice every week,so don't lecture me about nostril hair," she said with a scowl. "And secondly,I saw a pimple on your face, that's what I was looking at"

"It's probably new there because I barely have pimples"

"I know" Temi replied.

"So what," he asked with a quirked brow. "You wanna traumatize the poor pimple?" Jamal asked