Emilio's penthouse

Serena pov- I sat back quietly not saying a word to him even though I wanted to say a hole lot but the words just wouldn't come out.
It's doesn't help the fact that he is angry, I think if I didn't have Gio it would have been a lot worse.
I know he wants to talk about where I have been, more so about the man I was with.
I am extremely nervous about that. Emilio has always been extremely overprotective when it came to me, he never let any boy talk to me, I don't know why he shouldn't be mad, I am the one that should be, I gave him my innocence like an idiot and get called an easy lay that has stuck to me.
I know I made an even bigger mistake in David but I always think positive or at least I try to and the positive side is if I never got with David I would've never got Gio.
I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice the car had stopped and the Drive already open the door Emilio gets out and begins to walk in he turns to me because I haven't got out yet.

Emilio- Serena tira fuori il culo dalla macchina e dentro adesso, se continui a provare i miei pazienti non ti piacerà il risultato, ora muoviti.

( Serena get your ass out of the car and inside now, if you keep trying my patients you won't like the result, now move )

Serena - Sto arrivando, mi dispiace.
( I'm coming, sorry )

Serena pov - I know Emilio wouldn't hurt me but that doesn't mean he doesn't scare me, I am terrified right now, especially since he has not spoken a word of English to me which tells me he is still mad, like I said he goes Full Italian when his mad, yes weird I know.
Once the elevator finally stops it opens up to the living room and looks a lot different from the last time I was here like completely different, maybe he redecorated it.

It's simple but still really luxurious looking, well of course it would be this is a penthouse after all.

Emilio- vieni ti faccio vedere un po' in giro poi puoi dargli da mangiare e metterlo a letto, perché stiamo parlando.

( come I'll show you around then you can feed him and put him to bed, because we are talking )

Emilio pov - she just looks at me and nods her head, she hasn't really said much and it's starting to piss me of even more, I know she can tell I tend not to speak english when I am mad, I have always been that way even when I was little.
If I wasn't holding Gio I would have yanked her by her hair and pinned her ass to the wall until she respond to me, then I would have spanked her ass so hard she not only wouldn't be able to sit she wouldn't be walking either.
I can tell she is scared and she should be but What I don't like is that I also see fear in her eyes, she knows I would never hurt her like that right, "fuck maybe I need to change my tactics, maybe calm down a little and speak English to her so she knows I'm not mad well I am mad but the last thing I want is for her to fear me.

Emilio- Serena, I have changed a few things around, after it got completely destroyed, it just couldn't be repaired the same.
Okay baby doll, you ready to see some more
( she just nods her head again and follows me , Fuck she still fears me.
I take her along to the kitchen an the dinning area )