Steamy night

Emilio pov - I stood there for a few minutes enjoying the few of her perfect body just wearing some skimpy lingerie which made my cock strain on in my pants.
She surprise me by ripping my shirt right off  and climbed on top of me.
And started kissing me sucking on my heck which had me groaning in pleasure I let her continue for a few minutes before I threw on the bed and started licking and sucking every each of her body..

Serena - mmmmm ohhhh goddd.....mmmm that feels....so good Ahhhh!!!! Don't stop
( as soon as he lashed his mouth and my pussy my back arched straight off the bed )
Fuck.....mmmmm I'm....I'm...... coming.......

Emilio - fuck bambolina you taste so fucking good.
( I didn't wait for her to respond, I slammed my cock straight into her tight pussy which felt like what I imagine heaven would )
Fuck you feel so good  ( thrust...thrust )

Serena - AHHHH!!!!!!   FUCK....... HARDER!!!!!
( my legs started to shake, I could feel my self coming closer, I could already tell I am not going to be able to walk tomorrow, I gave one last scream in pleasure before I released myself all over his cock but he didn't stop thrusting into me harder and deeper he gave out a primal groan and released his warm seed deep inside of me.
I was breathing heavy trying my best to steady breath but before I could protest he turned me around on all fours and slammed his cock back into me  slapping my ass causing me to let out a scream followed by a moan, god I don't think I could take another round me him. )

Mmmm!!!!! Ohhhhhh...... I ......I don't...... think...... I can .......take ......it any.....more.....

Emilio- "you will take it bambolina ( thrust ....thrust ....)  you have no choice you belong to me ( thrust .....thrust ...) your pussy belongs to me ( thrust .....thrust.....) you will take whatever I give you ( thrust ....thrust ) and after I come deep into your pussy you will thank me each( thrust.....thrust ) and ever time( thrust thrust..... 5 slaps to the ass )  thrust...thrust
Do you understand me ( thrust ....thrust....)
Tell me who do you belong to ( thrust....thrust....)
Who owns this pussy ( thrust ...thrust...)
Answer me baby...... ( thrust...thrust ...)

Serena - y...you...... You own my pussy ....mmmmm Ahhhh!!!!!   I belong to you .... Only you....... Mmmmmm
( once I felt his seed been release deep inside me )
Thank you......mmmm thank you......

Emilio - fuck bambolina I will never get tried of this ( I grabbed her face and kiss her roughly )
Come let us have a bath, can't have my baby to sore in the morning.
( I picked her up and carrier her into the bathroom sitting on the bench while I filled the bath up, once it was filled I slowly sat her in it then climbed in and sat  beside her pulling her closer to my chest )
I can't wait for the day, I make you my wife, and even more I can't wait to put another baby inside you. ( I know she is breastfeeding and you can't get pregnant if you are at least that's what they say but Camila got pregnant when she was still breastfeeding so who knows I just hope she will and this time I will be there the hole time )

__________________________________

( Emmanuel and Caydence's night)

Emmanuel pov- after I took Cay to our room and I told her to shower I went into the guess room and shower there as much as I wanted to shower with her, I know it would be too fast and I didn't want to scare her.
After I shower and dressed I walked back into the room to see Cay wrapped up in a lower freshly showered still dripping wet looking sexy as hell, "fuck I don't think I can control myself.
I walk straight to her and ripped the towel right off  her she let out a yelp.

Cay- manny what....are you doing .....
Ahhh!!! Mmmmm.....( I couldn't help but moan when he latched on to my neck  hitting my sweet spot turning me into a moaning mess )

Emmanuel- fuck baby girl your sweet moans are driving me fucking crazy, give me more let me hear you moan.
Scream my name...., call me daddy......
( I licked my way down from her perfect breast to her sweet honey filled pussy, I looked into her eyes before I dived right into it, she was so wet )

Fuck baby girl your pussy is the sweetest thing I have ever tasted did it fill good baby girl,
( I slowly insert in my finger and into her pussy pushing in and out she was so  fucking tight I could barely get one finger in fuck how will she take my cock )
Come baby girl come for daddy....

Cay - mmmmmm daddy..........
( I couldn't believe that I just let him do that to me, no man has ever kissed or touched me ever  I am 22 years old but I have always been to Focus on school work school and even more work to worry about any of that and here Manny comes and I barely know him but it's like my body doesn't realise that and submits to him completely, I even called him daddy and as Weird as it sounds I liked it in fact I loved it, when I called him that it got me instantly wet , I turned to him wanting to return the favour I mean I don't know how but he can tell me right )

Emmanuel-  baby girl ( I kissed her lips softly )
No ...no... baby not yet, your not ready for that today was about you and your pleasure, we have all the time in the world for that okay nows lets go have another shower and get clean up and get some sleep. ( I was about to protest and tell him that I am ready for one look from him stopped me in my tracks but I did let out a Little whimper to which he just kissed my pouty lips as his calls them and took me the shower.)
How you baby girl, judging by that look tired come on lets get you to bed baby you had a long day.