Carmochi Family

Francisco pov - I have been stressing out and haven't slept probably in over a year, the Mafia ball has been postponed it was suppose to be last year but I ask Miguel to have it postponed so I won't have to announce my son Armando as the Don of our family at least until I find Luciano and I haven't had any luck finding him . Armarella on the other hand I got a lead, I am on my private jet on the way there now I just hope I make it there on time, I heard what she is planning to do, she has completely lost it, I need to put a stop to it because if any one of the Cruz family gets wind of it they will kill her on the spot.
I love my daughter no matter how unhinge she has become I couldn't believe it when they told me what she was doing planning on getting plastic surgery to make a look like Mila I don't know what she thought she would accomplish by doing this for one Mila was always after Junior not Emilio, she needs help which is why I hired a leading psychologist he works in a psychiatric hospital.
I had people renovate and fix up upper portion of the West Wing in my mansion solely for  her she will be on 24/7 lock down.

- Sir we will be landing in 20 minutes is there anything else you need before I take my seat for the landing.

Francisco- no

Francisco pov- I put my seat belt on and lead back in my seat with a class of scotch in my hand my mind racing, praying that I don't find my daughter transformed into another person.
I snapped out of  my thoughts when the plane landed and my second in command Jackson pulled me back into Reality.

Jackson- Don Franco the Cars are waiting to take us.( I could see the pain through his eyes two of his children have fallen over the deep end and I know he blames himself )
Don we will get her and get her the help she needs, I promise you that, we will make it on time I have a few men at the hospital they have the doctor that was going to do her surgery.
I know you are worried we wouldn't make it on time so I planned a head rest easy Don everything is under control.

Francisco- I hope your right Jackson.

__________________________________

Armarella pov - Today is the day, well the second time anyways the stupid Doctor couldn't do it, I have waited a long time for this and now the day is here and I couldn't be more happier.
After I recover I will meet My brother Luciano we are both hiding from my father until the ball is back on that is when we will strike and much as it does somewhat upsets me Luciano is right father is planning to let Armando take over and wanted to keep the two of us on lockdown that is why we left, we have to kill him before he can announce Armando as his heir if he dies law states that the oldest in the bloodline will take over.
Leonardo and I have always been close and the only ones who knows how to take charge unlike Armando he always like to stick to tradition his always been a bore.
Now killing him won't upset me at all in fact I want to be the one to do it.

( knock....knock... )

Nurse- Miss Carmochi I am here to administrate your Anaesthesia before we proceed with your surgery, ( Dr Lee , told me to give her a set it is I'll put her to sleep, her father's men contacted him, apparently they said she is mentally understandable which I could see clearly when I first meet her )
Just count down from 100.
( once she was out completely the doors opened and a few large men walked in and let me tell you they all look intimidating )

Francisco- ( when we reached the hospital and got to her room she was already out I kissed her cheek and thanked god nothing changed )
Take her to the car. ( I looked over at Dr Lee who looked like he was going to pass out )
How long will the Sedatives last for.
We need some more just incase.
( I looked over to the young woman who was way more calmer then the Dr which is strange to me she didn't looked scared by our appearance)
What is your name young lady

- Im Caydence Walker but everyone just calls me Cay.

Francisco- well Cay you will be coming with us so you can give her more if she starts to wake up.
I will give you 50 thousand dollars once we land then you can take my private jet back home.
Lets go .
(I reached my hand for her to take which she did and we walked out to the awaiting car.)
We have monitors in the back room of the jet you can hook her up to them and Monitor all her vitals.
You can do that right, I know I have went to extreme measures to bring my daughter back but it had to be done this why she needs protection against her self.

Cay- I can do it Mr Carmochi you have nothing to worry about you have my word I will keep her save and to Monitor her carefully.

Francisco pov- once we got to my Jet My men put Armarella in the room and cay came in and got to work hooking her up to the machines.
The flight isn't long so hopefully she won't need to give her more Anaesthesia, I know it can be dangerous if she gets to much which is why I brought cay and if she does a good job maybe I will offer her a job.
After Cay finished she looked at me and as if reading my mind she left the room saying she will give me a few minutes alone with her and walked out.
I didn't know what to say to her apart of me feels she is like this because of me, I know I have spoiled her to much ever since her mother died I wanted her happy I wanted all of them happy so I just gave her whatever she wanted I can see now how big of a mistake I made by spoiling and never disciplining her.
So I looked at her and said the only thing I could think of.

Francisco- I'm sorry....