Torturing Luciano

( Short chapter )

Emilio - so are you ready , where shall we start Luciano, did you actually think that could pull  this off.
To make matters worse you put your filthy hands on my  wife thinking she would   Ever be with the likes of you.
Let's start with some good fun with my tools huh
( I started carving with my favourite knives he was screaming  and crying like a little bitch )

Tie thing bitch to that bed and get me the whip.

Luciano - Ahhhhh just kill me already  "fuckkk...... Ahhhhh!!!!  Shit please just....kill me....kill me....

( not Luciano just the hole tied and tortured look  thought it fit so I use it )

Emilio- what's the fun with that and I just started and you want me to end it.
I started flogging him with the whip and then the fire whip.
His screams fill me so much Satisfaction.

I took the branding iron and burn the word thief in the middle of his chest , he didn't still from me but it was the only one we had available but hey he did steal from his father

Hey Luciano wake up I poured cold ice water on his face  to wake him up even with that his eyes where still close shut, with his now shallow breathing I couldn't tell if he was still awake or knocked out.

Junior  - Johnny go bring the battery  so we can shock this piece of shit awake.
( Johnny went a head and hooked him up )
Alright go ahead all set Fratello.

Luciano- "Fuck"..... AHHHH!!!!!!
I felt my breathing was been cut short and my eyes started to roll back maybe this is finally it,
( shock ) Ahhhh!!!!! Stop.......
( I tried catching my breath again to gain some composure, can't believe my father is letting them do this he's going to let them kill me what kind of father is he. He even told me that this is all my fault and I brought this upon myself  )

Emilio pov - I looked over at my  Handy work I couldn't wipe the smile of my face as I saw his
Bruised and bloody body barely moving small groans  and screams in pain I am pretty sure I crushed his larynx.
Not wanting to deal with anymore I grabbed my gun and aimed it at his head and blew his brains every where.

Emilio- alright I am going to have shower before I go to up don't need Serena and Gio seeing me like this.
What is time anyways.

Junior - it's 5:30pm

Emilio - oh good I will make it time for dinner which means I can have some time with Gio before he goes to bed.
One more thing what is the Deal with Armarella , what happened.

Junior- well Franco said the psychologist said she is suffering from a delusional state of mind where you two are together and Serena is keeping you from her.
She is on some powerful sedatives.
Now go shower and go back to your suite  Camila said Serena and the kids are there waiting for you.
Look Fratello we let you take your revenge despite the fact you haven't completely healed yet so have a Quick shower here and head back upstairs Maria is gonna bring your food up there.

Emilio pov - I jumped into the shower and cleaned up all the blood of me then got changed and went upstairs to mio bambolina and our kids.
I thought killing Emilio would  make me feel better but it didn't completely.