Serena/ Emilio

Serena pov- I've been here for two days and I haven't seen or talked to anyone well except for Maria but she is only here to get the  milk and the dirty dishes and leave  me food that's it she doesn't talk I am guessing Emilio made sure she doesn't and it is starting to get to me I miss my babies, Gio I know he will be fine and and probably won't notice that much if he is with Emilio but Aria my little baby girl I miss our bonding time, the only reason I continue to express milk using the breast pump is so I know she's eating well.
But today knowing it will be the same I refuse to eat and I will continue to do so until he lets me out and I can see my children, Childish I know but it's the only thing I can do the only thing I know they will get to him and make him stop this ridiculous punishment, I mean I get it, I understands how he feels and he did it for a hole year but it's different I am there mother I carried them for nine months, I know that is no excuse for what I did I will say sorry 1000 times I will let him paddle my ass  until  it is black and blue but I  can be away from them anymore.
I don't think I have cried this much in my life.
But I guess I did bring this upon myself, I took his children away I did that ( crying) but he has to forgive me, we....we have to work this out...
He has to see that, he has to see that I am sorry and not just because his held me prisoner in this room basically. But because even a day without seeing my babies is breaking me in a billion pieces.

_________________________________

Emilio pov - My fratelli are all telling me I am taking it to far and I need to let her out and be with her children it maybe a little too much but it's not like I will ever keep her from seeing them for a year like she did to me.
I will keep this up for 1 week which is nothing to the year I had to injure.
Right now I am getting ready to take both of them out for the day a nice shopping trip, I know she is only a baby but I have yet to spoil my principessa and Gio has also ask if he could get a new ipad and an xbox with some games.
Which I will get anything he wants.
I only wish Serena was wrapped up in my arms while we took our kids out shopping but she needs to learn her lesson, I love her with all my heart and she will be my wife very soon but she hasn't yet understand what she put me through I would make her stay there for a month at least but Gio will miss her to much and ask for her, me saying she is sick will be believable for about a week which is the time I plan on leaving her in there.
Just as I walked out of the kitchen with a kids bag packed I see Maria coming back with the milk and what looks like an untouched breakfast.

Emilio- perché il suo cibo sembra non essere stato toccato non ha mangiato.
( because his food seems not to have been touched he has not eaten )

Maria- nessun padrone, ha mangiato solo una volta da quando è arrivata qui, a volte berrà l'acqua o il tè
( I kept my head down )

( no master, she has only eaten once since she got here, sometimes she will drink water or tea )

Emilio pov - shit , I know it is only been two days, but if she keeps this up she won't last the week, I can't have her making her self sick, my baby is very sensitive and gets hurt very easy over the smallest things.
I might have to end this sooner, but I will try something first.
I told Maria her favourite dishes and to make it for her dinner because I am guessing she rejected her lunch.
I will check on the surveillance footage of her and watch her over night well I do this every night trying my best to just run up to our room and hold her in my arms and never let her go, but I have can you stand firm with my decision she has to learn her lesson.

Maria- maestro farò in modo che lady Serena abbia preparato tutti i suoi piatti preferiti, vi farò sapere se non lo mangia.
e mastro Emilio i tuoi figli sono vestiti e pronti per partire ti aspettano in soggiorno spero che tu e il giovane maestro Gio e la signorina Aria passiate una giornata meravigliosa.
arrivederci maestro Emilio

( master I will make sure that Lady Serena has prepared all her favorite dishes, I will let you know if she does not eat it.
and mastro Emilio your children are dressed and ready to go waiting for you in the living room I hope you and the young master Gio and Miss Aria have a wonderful day.
goodbye maestro Emilio )

Emilio- grazie Maria
( I walked out of the kitchen and walked to the living room where Aria was ready in her carrier and Gio entertaining her, it was a Beautiful sight to see, he is definitely going to be one overprotective brother which makes me so proud cause I know he will definitely protect his sister at any cost he may not be my blood but he is definitely a Cruz man. )

ehi figlio, tu e tua sorella siete pronti per partire
( hey son are you and your sister ready to go )

Gio  -  Si  papa siamo pronti, ma papà che dire della mamma è ancora troppo malata per uscire dalla stanza.

( we are ready, but dad what about mum is still too sick to leave the room. )

Emilio - nessun figlio la mamma è ancora malata, non vuole che entrambi prendano quello che ha ma starà abbastanza bene presto

( no child mom is sick yet, she doesn't want both of them to take what she has but she'll be well soon enough )

Gio- va bene papà andiamo, Aria usciamo ci divertiremo così tanto

( alright dad let's go, Aria let's go out we'll have so much fun )

Emilio pov - I couldn't wipe the smile of my face seeing how excited Gio was and how he interacted with his sister talking to her as if she understood what he was saying.
I was excited to just spend a whole day with them but in the back of my mind I was worried about Serena have I gone to far, am I gunna make her sick with my punishment because she is not eating, I made a mental note to watch a carefully on the surveillance, I pray that getting Maria to cook all her favourite dishes will entice her to eat.
Bambolina please don't starve yourself.