Found Eriksson

Emilio pov - I got a an Anonymous call from someone he said he worked for Mr Eriksson, he told me all the details about were they are I wasted no time and told Junior we gathered all the men and our fire power and soon loaded in the SUV's heading straight to get il mio figlio.

Serena pov - I know it's wrong to eavesdrop but I can't help it I haven't really been able to rest let alone sleep except for when Mateo drugged me, he didn't say it but when I woke up and my head was spinning I new what happened.
Now if he thinks he can leave without me he has another thing coming, I Quickly jump in the back of the SUV where they keep there guns and covered my self with the tarp and hoping that they don't spot me especially Emilio my ass is still saw when laid into me for hanging of the Helicopter, he was so pissed.

Junior - Emilio Fratello listen I know your hot headed ass so not only as your eldest Fratello but also as your Don you will not do anything without my permission, we will enter how I tell you too you will follow all my orders, in the passed  I have always let you run Rogue and let you do it the way you wanted to but this time is different, Giovanni is there we have to tread carefully we don't want him in the line of fire  do you understand me.

Emilio- "what the hell are you saying that I will  put him in danger on purpose.
I know this time is different and I know I can't approach them how I usually would well at least not until Giovanni is taken to safety, once he is out of the way and I get my hands on that stronzo I will cut him up in a million pieces and feed him to the sharks.

Emilio pov- we reached close to the air strip and we all got out and slowly made our way to the hanger .

Junior - alright listen up mio fratelli and I will go inside I want half of you on each entrance of the hanger snipers stay put and shoot any of his men but be careful if Giovanni is with them because if  anything happens to him you will all pray for death but death won't come quick for any of you now that I have made myself clear Let's move in.

"BANG!!!  BANG!!! BANG!!!.......

Watch out, (  I aimed at the men that came running shooting towards us killing two of them, Emilio came up behind one snapping his neck..)

Emilio- I swear when I get my hands on Eriksson I will rip him lim from lim.

- Stop right where you are haha....
Did you really think you can come here and take Mr Bachmann's grandson back, that little bitch too him away, ( I aimed my gun at this asshole who has a smirk on his face he has no idea who he is messing with )
Why the hell are you smiling for, are you smiling because your death is near haha can you believe this guy ( I look to my guys  and notice there faces they all started to pale )

Emilio- I am smiling because ( Junior , Alejandro , Mateo and Emmanuel along with our men came up surrounding them )
You stronzo don't know who you have threatened
But judging by the men with you when they saw mio fratello Junior but for you who seems quite lost these are my brothers and our men and we our the Cruz family Mafia royalty.
Now two options you can leave willing with our men or you die on the spot.
We are only here for two reasons  my son Giovanni and that bastard Eriksson, so what will it be , ( I new he wasn't smart I saw him pulling his gun forward but he wasn't quick enough )

BANG!!!!!.......

( I shot him right between the eyes )

Now anyone else what to follow his lead

( the five guys with him all drop there guns )

Junior- Johnny , Dominic take these Stronzo's and tie them up in the back of the van.

_________________________________

Serena pov- I was just about to sneak past Emilio and his brother's  but quickly between the  wall once there men took those guys to the van I made my way through, ai picked up my speed once I heard Gio crying his heart out.

__________________________________

Emilio - ( I run up the steps the moment I heard Gio crying, hang out figlio papa is coming, I heard Mio fratelli yelling at me to stop and wait but I just can't his crying,  once I got two the top of the stairs there was a door that's where Gio's crying is coming from I re-loaded my AR- rifle and kicked the door down and was shocked to find Serena on her knees a gun to her head and that sick bastard Eriksson is smirking.

Eriksson- well....well if it isn't the bastard that killed my Daughter, One more move from you, I will put a bullet straight into her skull, none of this would have happened if she just gave me my grandson the moment he was born and not run off  none of this would have to happen.
But now that your hear I can kill you for my daughter.

Emilio- really you kill me for you daughter, which daughter would that be.
Lianna or Abigail your bastard child I almost spared her life after all you don't care for her you never did you just used her but I still couldn't shake of what she did. ( I smirked at him, I could see the slight glimmer of saddest for a second before it was replaced with anger , I  looked at Serena who had tears steaming down her face I gave her a nod and she quickly brought her elbow up and hit him straight in his family jewels  as soon as he dropped the gun I shot him in both his hands and knees that's when my fratelli and men came in, our men dragged him out screaming in pain.
I looked to where Serena was but she was gone I could here her screaming for Gio.
That's when A men came out and brought him straight into Serena's arms.

Emilio- you..., your the one who called and told us aren't you, why?, why did you turn on Eriksson not that I have a problem with that just curious.

- my name is Stanley Motseen, I did it cause I am tired of him the last straw was him taking your son and then how he treated his daughter Abigail, I thought that he would take her with him and be the dad she  deserves when he told me Is wasn't that's when I said something about it then he threatened to kill my family if I didn't help, I sent them away then that's when I called you and told you.
I am sorry I couldn't call you earlier I had to make sure my family was safe.

Emilio- your fine don't worry about it go, go to your family if you need anything don't hesitate to ask, you are the reason Gio is safe.

Stanley- I didn't do it to get something out of it, I did it because it was the  right thing to do and I have to start doing the right thing.
( I said my goodbyes to them and jumped into the plane to go see my family and be done with doing this type of work. )

Emilio pov - I wrapped my arms around Serena and whispered into her ear.

Emilio- you are in so much trouble when we get home, I can't believe you came here, we are going to have a long talk and yes there is a punishment in there for you too..
( I wiped her tears away, I don't think she cares what I am saying she is just crying holding onto Gio silently thanking god )

Shuuu.... Baby doll it's okay  we got him his fine, I promise never to let the two of you out of my sight again and always keep you protected.
( I kissed her cheek and wrapped my arms around the both of them )