Chapter Seven

Coincidentally, the three of them stood in a straight line and were very close. The milk in Su Yuli's hand spilled out, but none of the three of them ran away.

As soon as he succeeded, Su Yuli gave himself a compliment in his heart, but he didn't show a complacent look on his face. On the contrary, he said apologetically to those people: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, my feet slipped, you guys It's alright, just wash it off with water."

Zhao Cannon fodder wiped his face, looking at the white liquid/body on his hands, his face was very ugly.

He glared at Su Yuli angrily, even if he was a fool, he could see that Su Yuli did it on purpose, and what normal person would go to the bathroom with milk!

Su Yuli noticed Zhao Cannon fodder's gaze, heyed, and explained, "It's not about class, I forgot to put down the milk when I was in a hurry."

Seeing the embarrassment of the three people in front of him, Su Yuli couldn't help but slightly raised the corners of his mouth. When he realized that it was inappropriate to do so, he quickly straightened the corners of his mouth again.

The change in Su Yuli's expression could not escape Zhao Cannon fodder's eyes. In his opinion, the kid in front of him was clearly a provocation. He clenched his fists and gave his companion a wink.

The two had been with Zhao Cannon fodder all the time, and they understood what Zhao Cannon fodder meant with just one look.

Looking at the three people who came around, Su Yuli was very excited. His brother was not Wen Qi, he was the brother of the world he used to live in, and he was a martial arts lover.

Su Yuli watched from the side, and was also very itchy, so he practiced with his eldest brother. This practice has been practiced for more than ten years.

When Su Yuli was in junior high school, some gangsters blocked him to collect protection fees, and Su Yuli won one-to-many. Su Yuli became famous in the first battle, and since then, the gangsters have detoured when they saw him.

Su Yuli doesn't bully people at will because of his high value of force. On the contrary, he is very warm-hearted. Occasionally he helps uncle and aunt on the street, eldest brother and eldest sister chase a thief who steals a wallet, and he is chased to school several times. Send a pennant.

Before getting here, Su Yuli originally made an appointment with the buddies in the martial arts exchange group to try it out, but he opened his eyes and arrived at such a place.

Since yesterday, Su Yuli has been feeling itchy. Today, when he sees Zhao Cannon fodder and these three people, the itchiness has reached its peak, but fortunately, now we can have a good fight, I just hope these people can resist the beating .

Su Yuli's eyes lit up, and he moved his wrist. He was about to show off his skills when he suddenly saw a figure appear beside him. He turned his head and saw that it was Yang Shuo.

Yang Shuo was tall, strong, and with sharp eyes, the three people who came around immediately persuaded.

Zhao Cannon fodder changed a few times, weighed it, and finally gave Su Yuli a vicious look, left a very embarrassing "you wait for me", and ran away with his younger brother.

Su Yuli Erkang said, "Hey, you guys..." Don't go, let's fight first.

But the three of Zhao Cannon Fodder couldn't hear his voice and ran away quickly.

Su Yuli stared in the direction of the door reluctantly, and Yang Shuo said beside him, "Coward."

Su Yuli thought to himself: Who said no, it really embarrassed the villain.