Chapter Fourtyfour

According to the news, the management of Yingce has undergone a major change, and Luo Xing has been promoted from director to executive vice president.

Luo Xing was not the second generation of officials, nor the second generation of Shang. With his identity as a farmer, sitting in this position before the age of 30, the speed was comparable to riding a rocket.

Su Yuli frowned, no matter how capable Luo Xing was, no one behind him would never be able to do it. He thought of what was written in the book, Luo Xing climbed all the way, relying not only on business ability and professional knowledge.

Yingce...

Su Yuli recalled the contents of the book. He remembered that Yingce's boss, surnamed Zhu, had a dark relationship with Luo Xing.

In the original book, Li Luoxing killed Boss Zhu before he was promoted to vice president, so is this time...

Su Yuli was thinking about it, someone in the group mentioned this, saying that Mr. Zhu was only in his fifties when he suddenly fell ill, and he might be paralyzed like this for the rest of his life, which is really pitiful.

Su Yuli's heart was awe-inspiring, Luo Xing really was just like the book, unscrupulously climbing up.

The news in the group kept refreshing, some people began to pity Mr. Zhu, but Su Yuli didn't feel sympathy. This Mr. Zhu was carrying a wife and a lover who worked hard together on his back, and was finally killed by his lover. It was his own fault.

Of course, what Luo Xing did was definitely wrong—it wasn't wrong, he was breaking the law.

What worries Su Yuli the most is that Luo Xing has great ambitions through this incident. Will he really give up Lin Suiyan easily?

A voice in his heart told him, no.

Before Mu Lang was resolved, Luo Xing jumped out again, which was really a headache.

Su Yuli turned off the phone and rushed to Aunt Xu who was busy in the kitchen: "Aunt Xu, do you have any candy at home?"

Lin Suiyan came downstairs, heard the words and said, "Want to eat candy?"

Su Yuli leaned back on the sofa, like a salted fish who had only lost his dream: "My heart is bitter, I'll be happy by eating something sweet."

Lin Suiyan laughed and didn't bother Aunt Xu, and took a piece of red velvet cake from the refrigerator for him.

Su Yuli took it and took a bite. It was so sweet that he felt alive again. Regardless of whether he was Mu Lang or Luo Xing, the collective demon would end up in one pot.

Who is afraid of who.

Lin Suiyan thought that Su Yuli was worried about Grandma Ding, and asked him how he was doing.

Oh, and about Grandma Ding.

Su Yuli forked a large piece of cake and ate it, his cheeks moved like a cute hamster, he said vaguely, "It's still the same."

Lin Suiyan said: "If the old man needs anything, let Ding Yuan tell the doctor directly."

Su Yuli nodded, the topic was a bit heavy, and he was about to change the subject when Lin Suiyan's cell phone rang.

Su Yuli glanced at it, the caller ID was Luo Xing. He frowned slightly, what did Luo Xing call Lin Suiyan for?

Lin Suiyan did not avoid Su Yuli, but clicked on the connection directly, while Su Yuli was eating the cake, he raised his ears to eavesdrop.

He thought he was hiding, but in fact, his whole body was about to stick to Lin Suiyan.

Lin Suiyan glanced at Su Yuli and saw that he was listening carefully while holding the plate. He put the cake aside and didn't eat it. He simply forked the cake with his free hand and brought it to Su Yuli's mouth.