Chapter Twentynine

Seeing that Lin Suiyan understood what he meant, Su Yuli was happy, and when facing Mu Lang, his smile was brighter and more sincere than usual: "Yes, President Mu, you can't have fun here, so don't disturb us. is you."

Mu Lang saw the small gestures of the two of them, he smiled briefly, and said with some regret: "Okay then, we will meet again next time."

Su Yuli left, Taozi, Yang Shuo and the others followed.

Su Yuli said goodbye to his friends and got into the car. As soon as he got in the car, he asked, "Suiyan, did you see Ding Yuan when you came?"

Lin Suiyan said, "Ding Yuan?"

"It's the boy we met at the hot spring last time, with Mu Lang." Su Yuli said, "He just came out of the night."

Lin Suiyan said, "I never saw it."

Su Yuli looked out the car window, the snow was getting heavier and heavier, accompanied by the heavy snow and the whistling cold wind, Ding Yuan wore so little, he had to suffer in this weather.

Su Yuli frowned slightly, he thought for a while, then pointed in a random direction and said to the driver, "Go over there, drive slowly, and see if you can find someone."

Lin Suiyan's slender fingertips touched the folds between Su Yuli's brows and said, "Don't worry, can you tell me what happened?"

Su Yuli recounted what happened in the bar. He stared outside while he spoke, and did not forget to let Lin Suiyan stare at the other side.

"He was wearing a white shirt and suit pants, and he was very thin." Su Yuli said, "Have you found it?"

The car drove a long way all the way, and Ding Yuan was not found.

Lin Suiyan comforted: "He may have taken a taxi home, don't worry."

Su Yuli said: "I hope so." He was suddenly annoyed, "Forgot to leave contact information."

"It's okay, I'll see you next time." Lin Suiyan took out a thermos cup from the side, unscrewed the lid and handed it to Su Yuli.

Su Yuli took it and took two sips. The sweet and sour taste was a hangover soup.

Lin Suiyan said: "I was afraid that you would be drunk and uncomfortable, so I asked Aunt Xu to prepare it. I didn't expect you to stand up straight, which is worthy of praise."

Su Yuli said, "I'm not drunk for a thousand cups, and I've never been drunk before."

Lin Suiyan smiled: "Well, a thousand cups are not drunk."

Lin Suiyan's smile was full of teasing. Su Yuli sat up straight and said with a serious face: "Don't laugh, I really haven't been drunk. I didn't drink too much at the last reception, so I'm sober."

Lin Suiyan said softly, "Yes, yes, I didn't mean to laugh at you."

Su Yuli drank half a cup of sober soup, suddenly thought of something, and asked Lin Suiyan, "Do you know what happened to Mu Lang and Ding Yuan?"

Lin Suiyan shook his head. He wore it here for the wedding. The person he had contacted the most was Su Yuli. Except for the few contacts, his impression of Mu Lang was based on the content of the book. He remembered that Ding Yuan was not mentioned in the book.

Su Yuli sighed, and Lin Sui said, "I was happy when I was at home, why did I come out, but instead my face became sad."

"I just think that Mu Lang is too distracted..." Su Yuli suddenly stopped speaking, he narrowed his eyes and looked at Lin Suiyan.