Chapter Twentyfive

Gu Nian saw Su Yuli's current situation, Lin Suiyan didn't kiss for too long, he held Su Yuli's cheeks with both hands and pressed against his forehead.

Lin Suiyan's heart was filled with joy, and he suddenly realized that he was stupid. He lived for more than 20 years, and finally met the person he liked, why should he stay away from him?

Why make him sad?

Lin Suiyan asked himself, with his ability, can't he really protect the people he loves?

All alienation was just an excuse for his weakness.

At this moment, all the worries in Lin Suiyan's heart disappeared, he pecked Su Yuli's lips lovingly, and whispered: "You really killed me."

Hearing Lin Suiyan's deep voice, Su Yuli's heart trembled violently, and the tears fell even more fiercely.

No one knows how happy he was when he saw Lin Suiyan when he escaped.

Su Yuli may feel embarrassed to cry in front of his sweetheart, so he paused for a while before saying, "Aren't you... busy with work and have no time to come back?"

Lin Suiyan said: "I lied to you, I just want to surprise you."

He wiped the tears from Su Yuli's face and smiled helplessly, "Who knew you gave me a big fright."

Su Yuli grabbed Lin Suiyan's sleeve and said seriously, "I'm sorry."

Lin Suiyan shook his head, thinking that it was me who should say sorry, and that I didn't protect you well.

But I promise, there will be no next time.

**

After Su Yuli checked in the hospital and determined that his body was fine, he and Lin Suiyan returned to the Lin house, and Taozi and the others followed.

Aunt Xu is very happy to have so many guests at home. She has been in the Lin family for so many years, and Lin Suiyan rarely brings friends home, and the Lin house has always been deserted.

But since Lin Suiyan got married, the family has gradually become lively, and Lin Suiyan has more smiles on his face. Aunt Xu was busy in the kitchen, and she didn't forget to cut two plates of fruit for Su Yuli to bring over.

Su Yuli greeted Taozi, Yang Shuo and the others sat down on the sofa and hurriedly poured water for them.

Lin Suiyan grabbed Su Yuli and pressed him on the sofa, "I'll come."

Su Yuli and Taozi had a good relationship with each other. After experiencing an avalanche, everyone escaped from death, and their relationship was naturally closer. They ate fruit and chatted, chatting and talking, and they talked about the situation during the avalanche.

Taozi said: "Yang Shuo and I were fast and we were not affected, but as soon as we turned our heads, you were all gone. It really scared me to death. Especially you, Xiao Jin."

Taozi looked at Su Yuli, and seemed to recall the worrying scene at that time, her face became serious, "Everyone was rescued, but you can't be found. You don't know, when the rescue team advised us to do well When I was mentally preparing, my legs were frightened. Just when we were desperate..."

Taozi suddenly raised her voice, and Su Yuli was startled.

"Xiaojin, you didn't see it at that time, there was nothing we could do, Mr. Lin looked in one direction, and suddenly ran over, this digging really found you. We were all stupid at the time, ah , President Lin was really handsome at the time."

Su Yuli's heart was as sweet as eating honey, and he turned to ask Lin Suiyan, "How did you know I was there?"

Lin Suiyan handed a cup of warm water to Su Yuli, shook his head and said, "I don't know."