Chapter Twenty

Su Yuli stared blankly at Lin Suiyan for a while, then realized something and sat up suddenly.

"Your injury." Su Yuli held Lin Suiyan's arm distressedly, and wanted to look at his back again, "I'm all wet, let's go, let's go to the hospital."

Seeing Su Yuli's anxious and worried face, Lin Suiyan pulled him and reassured him, "Don't worry, it's alright."

"How can it be okay?" Su Yuli held Lin Suiyan's hand instead, "The infection is not a joke. Let's go back to our room and change our clothes, and go to the hospital later."

He added, "I'll contact the driver."

Mu Lang was pushed to the back by the crowd just now, when he appeared beside Lin Suiyan and Su Yuli, and said, "Don't bother to go to the city, there are professional doctors and medical facilities here, just walk over there. .I just got in touch, you can come anytime."

Su Yuli breathed a sigh of relief, it was best to be close, if it was delayed for a few hours, who knows what would happen.

Now Su Yuli can't care to find out who caused him to fall into the water. Lin Suiyan's situation is his first priority.

Su Yuli said to Mu Lang, "Thank you."

Mu Lang smiled: "You're welcome, junior. Suiyan is my friend. This is what I should do. It's you, why are you so careless? You're scared."

Su Yuli shook his head, not wanting to say more, all his attention was on Lin Suiyan, if it weren't for the crowd, he would have wanted to take off Lin Suiyan's clothes to see how his wound was.

Lin Suiyan seemed to have just discovered that Mu Lang was here, and he said, "It's a coincidence that I can meet you here."

Mu Lang smiled and said, "I'm so tired this time, so I thought about going out to relax. It's you, your injury hasn't healed yet, so why did you come here?"

Lin Suiyan said: "I've been staying at home these days, and I'm about to get sick from boredom, so I took Xiaojin out for a walk."

Seeing that they were chatting endlessly, Su Yuli quietly pinched Lin Suiyan's sleeve and shook it twice.

Mu Lang noticed Su Yuli's small movements, and his eyes paused.

Lin Suiyan patted Su Yuli's hand soothingly, and said to Mu Lang, "It's still a little cold here. I'll take Xiaojin back to change clothes first."

Mu Lang nodded: "Okay, then I'll wait for you in the hospital."

Lin Suiyan nodded and dragged Su Yuli away.

Mu Lang stood where he was, watching Lin Suiyan and Su Yuli walk away, and then withdrew his gaze. Yu Guang suddenly noticed that Ding Yuan was standing not far away.

Ding Yuan is the boy who just ran away from the hot spring.

Ding Yuan also saw Mu Lang obviously, and their eyes met in mid-air. Mu Lang beckoned, Ding Yuan hesitated for a while before coming over.

Ding Yuan walked very slowly and dawdled, and it took him almost five minutes to walk to Mu Lang. Mu Lang seemed to be a little impatient, and he took a long time to catch the person.

Ding Yuan seemed not used to being so intimate in front of outsiders, so he took a step back without a trace.

Mu Lang said: "I thought you went back to your room, what did you do when you came out, look for me?"

Ding Yuan shook the empty wrist, Mu Lang noticed it, and said, "I lost the bracelet? It's okay to lose it, that thing is rustic and not good-looking, so I'll wear the watch I bought for you in the future. "