Chapter Twentyfour

The avalanche was something no one expected, and the snow field was in chaos for a while.

Rescue teams arrived quickly.

Many people whose companions were buried looked anxious, digging aimlessly in the snow field. Lin Suiyan was still calm. He knew that this kind of thing had to be done by professional people, so he didn't step forward to make trouble, just took out his mobile phone and dialed Su Yuli's.

Su Yuli's cell phone remained unanswered, and the scene was a mess. Many people were calling, but Lin Suiyan couldn't hear anything.

Snow rescue must race against time. Although only a few minutes passed, Lin Suiyan felt that it was a century long.

The people buried in the snow were dug out one by one, but only Su Yuli was not seen. Lin Suiyan suppressed the anxiety in his heart, and suddenly, he found two familiar figures in the crowd, Yang Shuo and Taozi.

Yang Shuo and Taozi were not buried by the snow. They stayed not far away, helping their dug out companions, giving them hot water to warm their bodies.

Lin Suiyan walked towards where Yang Shuo and the others were, glanced at him, and found that in the photo that Su Yuli took of him, almost everyone except Su Yuli was there.

Taozi's voice trembled slightly, and her speech was not as smooth as before. She snapped her fingers and said, "Sasha, Sasha has also been found, we are now... there is one less, Xiaojin, and one less Xiaojin. It's okay, it's okay. Yes, it will be found soon."

Lin Suiyan walked over and called Yang Shuo. Yang Shuo was stunned when he saw Lin Suiyan, and then said, "Mr. Lin."

Taozi was startled when she saw Lin Suiyan, and she became even more nervous, "Mr. Lin, I...I..."

The girl named Sasha burst into tears: "Wen Jin was right next to me at the time, and he pushed me to run quickly when the avalanche happened, but he himself... woo woo woo, Wen Jin must not be in trouble."

Encountering an avalanche is a very dangerous and terrifying thing. In addition, the whereabouts of his companions are unknown, and his life and death are unknown, and the pressure in his heart is even greater.

Taozi and the others were trying to support themselves. They reassured themselves that nothing would happen. If they came happily, they would definitely go back safely.

Now some people are emotionally broken, everyone is infected, and their eyes are red.

Taozi turned her head away, tears streaming down her face, she wiped her face, and her makeup was all over, she choked up, "It's all my fault, I shouldn't have brought them to skiing. Let's go out and play together, what do you do? No, go to the hot springs and sing K, why did I choose to go skiing. It's all my fault, it's all my fault."

Yang Shuo was also full of sadness and regret. He said to Lin Sui, "Mr. Lin, I'm sorry, I didn't take good care of Xiao Jin."

Usually important people around have an accident. When they encounter danger, many people are anxious and nervous, and they urgently need someone to take responsibility and make themselves more comfortable.

Lin Suiyan is not such a person. His tenderness is revealed from the bottom of his body, and he will not do anything to take anger.

Lin Suiyan said, "No one thought of Xue Beng, so I don't blame you. Taozi, this matter has nothing to do with you." He glanced at his watch, "There is still time, I will definitely find it."

Taozi wiped away her tears and said, "Well, Xiaojinji people have their own good looks, and they will be fine."

Lin Suiyan's calmness gave this group of young people a shot in the arm. They cheered up, got rid of the weak, and joined the search team together.