Chapter Thirtythree

The next day, five o'clock in the morning.

The phone on the bedside table vibrated several times, Su Yuli opened his eyes in a daze, and took the phone over.

The news came from a small group called "Beauty Everywhere". The group leader is Taozi, and the group members are Su Yuli, Yang Shuo, and the group of young people like Sasha.

They are good friends who often hang out together.

It was Taozi who sent the message, and there was a picture at the top. It was the scene in the hotel last night—Lin Suiyan stood in front of Su Yuli, grabbed Liu Jie's wrist, and restrained him.

This photo was obviously taken secretly, but it didn't affect Lin Suiyan's handsomeness at all. His brows, eyes, and figure were really born according to Su Yuli's aesthetic.

The more Su Yuli looked at it, the more he liked it. He long-pressed on the picture and clicked to save. After saving the picture, he read the news.

[Peach Fairy: Xiao Jin, come out for me! ]

[Peach Fairy: Come out! come out! ]

[Peach Fairy: Come on! Come out quickly! ]

Su Yuli replied: Here, Sister Taozi, good morning.

He sighed in his heart, no wonder Sister Taozi always calls herself a young and invincible beautiful girl. She is so energetic at such an early age, which is really enviable.

[Peach Fairy: I'm very bad. I thought that if I stayed away from you and President Lin, I wouldn't be able to eat dog food. Who knew that I wouldn't be able to escape. ] followed by a few tearful emojis.

Su Yuli was in a good mood and asked with a smile: Where did the picture come from?

Taozi transferred a webpage to him, and Su Yuli poked into it. It turned out that yesterday's incident was spread to the Internet by someone, including Lin Suiyan's sentence, "I'm with Xiaojin only because I love him, other than that. , for no other reason" was also posted.

The wedding between Lin Suiyan and Su Yuli is known to many people in City A. The person who posted this picture obviously knows it very well. He described in detail their love story and how sweet they are now.

A group of people in the comment section were eating lemons there.

Su Yuli flipped through the comments, feeling dark in his heart. Occasionally, he came across a few KY spirits. Don't let others get started.

Su Yuli chatted with Taozi in full swing, and after a while, Sasha also came out, and she asked curiously what happened yesterday.

Although the person who posted the picture has written it, in order to gain attention on the Internet, there will definitely be exaggeration and **** elements, and she still wants to hear the client say it in person.

Su Yuli briefly talked about what happened, Taozi and the others sighed for a while after listening.

Yang Shuo also sent a message to Su Yuli, "Why do you always put up such a thing."

The reason why Yang Shuo said this is because it is not the first time that Su Yuli has been involved in such a thing. In addition to Liu Jie, there is also Zhao Yu in the school, all because he loves Lin Suiyan, he will trouble Su Yuli.

Su Yuli replied: "That's because my husband is too good, so there are so many people coveting it. Brother Shuo, are you really considering finding me a sister-in-law?"

Yang Shuo simply and neatly returned the word "go away".

Su Yuli was in a very good mood after breaking Lin Single Dog Shuo's heart early in the morning.